Help

excellent!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the product, I have a very weak immune system and these probiotics are the only thing that prevent me from getting sick. After placing my order, I received the package at my day 3 days later. I could not have asked for better service, and i WILL be re-ordering very soon!

Excellent product

Posted by reflexheather on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a really good probiotic as it is formulated to live much longer in your system as it is still attached to its food growth source. Great for digestion and candida. Probiotics are very important for your immune system also. This product noticeably helped my candida symptoms and improved my digestion. I have 10 years experience working for two of Ireland’s leading health store chains and can honestly say that New Chapter Products are some of the best available. I hope you found this review helpful.

great product new chapter probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my digestive system for dairy has improved tremendously. i love yogurt and milk and now i have added both to my diet. allergies have been reduced

More energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think this is one product that made my overall health better. I have more energy, and feel less hungry, and people tell me my skin looks great.

Probiotic all-flora

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I HAD I.B.S. before I started taking this product. Taken as directed it works GREAT.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My tummy is much happier!

Seems OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I haven't really seen/felt any benefits after using this for a month. But it doesn't upset my stomach so that's a plus.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Contains no maltodextrin. Yeah!! They work great also.

Great probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I stack this probiotic with many others.