Rhodiola Force 100

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After suffering severe anxiety for quite a few years I was desperate to find something that would at least alleviate the symptoms. This product is it! I cannot take SSRI's, I have tried 5HTP which was good but not a complete solution, similarly St. Johns Wort is good but does not completely take away the symptoms. I has quite severe headaches for two days when I started the Rhodiola, but I stuck with it, one in the morning and one about an hour before bed. The difference is incredible. That terrible feeling of dread has completely gone. Anxiety had become an everyday part of my life, I thought those feelings would never go away. Rhodiola is a fantastic herb, for me everything that has been published about it is true. I highly recommend it to anyone who has anxiety, mild depression, SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) You never know it may just be the herb you are looking for.

The only rhodiola that works for me.

Posted by naturalmenopause on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Most of the other formulations on the market have too high a dose of rhodiola for me and make me jittery. Rhodiolaforce 100mg is just the right strength for me and I can usually feel a lift in energy and spirits about an hour after I have taken it. On a particularly stressful or hectic day, I take a second dose before lunch...

the BEST Thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The best thing anyone can do for themselves in this crazy world is take a daily adaptogen. I first discovered this amazing little herb quite by accident, and now I won't leave home without it. I suffer from Bipolar Disorder, and this 1 little capsule a day keeps my moods in check, my immune system at top efficiency and my family life happy!

Best rhodiola on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The stabilizing effects of this product are fantastic. It really is top notch at bringing down anxiety levels without being sedating. Likewise for depression, it provides a slight boost of energy without any trace of feeling speedy. I've tried a couple of other brands because the New Chapter product is expensive, but it's worth the extra money.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for adrenal exhustion for over a year now with great results. 1 in the morning and 1 at noon.

Char

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Sent this herb to my sister who has been suffering from depression and lack of energy. The impact was felt on the first day and she called to tell me that she was cleaning things she hadn't been into for 15 years. Lots of energy with no shakiness and it definitely uplifted her spirit! After talking to her I ordered some for myself. Same results. This product does everything it says it does with no apparent side effects. We should give it to everyone who is taking drugs for depression.

Wonder herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My boyfriend suffers from stress and anxiety and has found that this significantly improves his mood and calms his nerves. Strangely, it also seems to have made his thinning hair start growing thicker and healthier. We have both been taking it and have found that we have been needing less sleep but remain alert and focused throughout the day. After taking it for about 2 weeks my PMS symptoms (bloating, weight gain, depression) were gone-something which I thought would never happen!. We would definitely recommend it

Don't Take If you are Bi-polar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I took this after reading a book about all it wonderful qualities. It did say to use caution if taking it if you are bipolar unless you are on a mood stabilizer as it may cause mania. I was only on it for a few days and noticed I had more energy, then another few days i became total hyped up and very manic so i drank to bring myself down and then something in my head told me to take pills, take pills!! Like as in sucide. I called a crisis line and thank God they talked me down. Out went this product and with it my mood is stabilzed.

Does what it says...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this for enhanced memory and nervous system, anxiety/stress at work. It is a fairly low dose so I was concerned it wouldn't have any effect but after a couple of days I began to notice, in a subtle way, things that normally upset me no longer upset me. I also did experience slightly enhanced memory, like my thought process wasn't all over the place- more focused. I also noticed that my hot flashes are not nearly as hot and are less frequent. This was an unexpected bonus!. As a singer, the only downside for me is that it does seem to lower the timber of my voice slightly, making my high note unattainable and falsetto difficult. Changing keys rapidly is laborious. If you do not sing then this will not be an issue. My voice returns to normal after a couple of days of not taking it. I'm still giving this a five in spite of the voice issue because it really does help in so many ways. Please bear in mind that the changes are subtle and you must give it a few days to really start working. After a while you can up the dosage to two capsules if you feel the need. I did not experience any weird sensations and I never felt drugged, nauseous or anything such as this. I will continue to use this but not on days that I plan to sing.

Gold worth!

Posted by Sunergy on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ive tried alot of adoptogens, and nothing comes close to rhodiola rosea and this product (watch out for products that dont work). I mean, the mental effects are astounding. Its like your high all the time on feelings and life is so much better. Stress levels are reduced to zero. Its like a silent optismn in your subconscious has been turned on. I take 200mg every day with a 3:1 ratio of when im on it and when i have pause from it. This is important so the body doesnt get used to it. Also, if you know you are getting little sleep a night before work, try and take 100mg just before you go to bed. It will improve sleep. Its possible rhodiola rosea doesnt work as well with your genetic makeup, but this herb certainly works for me.