only st. john's that works

Posted by Reviewer1871275 on Nov 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is the only st. john's wort product that i have tried for depression/ocd that has any effect. for me it works within a week, however, every time i have used it the effects stop after about 3 weeks and continuing to take it does nothing; so it seems to work for a brief time if taken in cycles

SEROFIN!

Posted by Reviewer2866575 on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As a long term sufferer of depression I have tried many many prescription medications which in the end up were totally horrible, SJW has had a far more positive impact on my condition, and by far Serofin has been the most effective. I've got my life back, feeling positive, occasionally happy, and with dramatically reduced anxiety. Thank you New Chapter, this is the gold standard for all SJW products.

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1408261 on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

At first I didn't believe there is any supplement that will help to deal with my depression I had been struggling for the past 20 years. I just couldn't get out of this hole I was in. I tried to get out so many times, but each time I tried to get out I was back down at the bottom. This product has changed my life! I don't feel that cloud hanging over my head all the time. My outlook on life is more possitive. I am active in my life and content at where I am right now. I still have a lot to catch up of these years doing nothing. I accept my present situation and I'm looking forward for tommorow with optimism.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3236098 on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have chosen to take only one serofin daily and I take it at night. I do so because it helps me sleep well, have good dreams and not suffer from fatigue or dizziness during the day. This is a product that got me through one of Maine's longest and most intense winters. I usually do not take any medications, but was so grateful for this and still take it in rainy May.

The BEST out there!

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only form of a natural antidepressant that has helped my son. Without this, he is sad, irritable and angry. I keep this on hand at all times!

Serofin review

Posted by Reviewer1902817 on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a full spectrum St John's Wort product with hypericin and hyperforin extracts. This is a mild SSRI good for depression without the side-effects of prescription SSRIs. Would taper dosage downward gradually when discontinuing use. This is the best St John's Wort on the market. Lester Knobs

nice uplift

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this in conjunction with the New Chapter Rhodiola. I feel a great lift in energy, but it is calm and steady. I really love these products and noticed a difference within the first 3 days! 3 weeks later is is very consistent....

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2119939 on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful for mild anxiety/depression, with absolutely no side effects!

did not help me with my anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this stuff is a little too strong for me, after a month of using, my anxiety was wrosen and had trouble sleeping. Now I stop using it, i could sleep again. I found out that st. john's wort has side effects taken along with other drugs including birth control pills. Do check it out if you are taking other iherbs or drugs. I love New Chapter products, this one just does not work for me, I am sorry.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2930472 on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I def. notice a difference when I use this on a regular basis.

1 2 3