Reduced severity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from hayfever/sinus, and this product certainly relieved the severity of the inflammation. Great product, and will certainly re order, and as always iherb's delivery and pricing is the best I can find.

Really works!

Posted by KillerBunny on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've always had some form of sinus congestion or another ALL THE TIME. This product cleared up my sinuses almost instantly, and allowed me to breath much more freely. The herbal extracts are quite potent, so do take it with a large meal or you will tastes it in your breath :) This combined with Host Defense (My community) really changed my life.

sinus help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife has got a lot of sinis drainage problems, and sometimes it use to develop into a sinus infection. Since she started using New Chapter Sinus Softgel capsules, it helps to clear up her sinuses and she does not get sinus infections. Thank-you for the product.

EXCELENT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

MY GOD IT HELPS!

allergy remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my husband loves it and feels better!

If you suffer from allergies, especially seasonal, you gotta try this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I live in Tulsa, OK where the joke is, if you don't have allergies, you will when you come here. This particular product has alleviated my allergic responses down to an annoying itch in my throat. I'm sure if I upped the dose to 2 a day, the itch would be gone. Great product. Another keeper.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love Sinus Take Care. For about 20 years I have had problems with sinus infections. About 3 years ago, I began getting more bronchial problems and once pneumonia. At this point, I knew I had to find something better than antibiotics. I began to look for herbal remedies and decided to give Sinus Take Care a try. Not only did I get over my colds faster, but I have not taken antibiotics since. In fact, as a teacher who is in constant contact with every virus that comes around, I have not missed a day of school because of illness since taking this product. At first, my husband and children chided me about it, but now, as soon as they feel something coming on, they ask me for the Sinus Take Care.

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We've had to use this several times the last couple months & have been able to minimize & limit a few infections. If you take at the first sign of symptoms, you usually can keep from an extended infection. While I don't mind the taste & will take them as needed throughout the day, my kids prefer to take them at bedtime so they don't notice the garlic after-taste that they sometime burp up.

new chapter sinus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

best

Review of New Chapter Sinus Take Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Don't like the smell of it.