Sea Buckthorn Omega 7

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was suggested to me by my holistic practitioner for vaginal dryness caused by menopause. It works! Was also suggested as a supplement that you I do not need to take all the time. It builds up in your body over time. Is also suppose to be helpful for preventing UT infections. Five stars does not seem like enough I think I would give it 10.

ROBERT L IN ARIZONA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

great for the heart + pain joints!

Great for skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is fabulous. I have noticed smoother skin on my face. Also, my sinuses are usually quite dry in the winter and they are noticeably better. This product really does what it says and helps the mucous membranes. It contains Sea Buckthorn seed & fruit oil, which is expensive when you purchase just the extract. This is a good value for a high quality product. New Chapter is a reputable brand. I have been very pleased with the service I have received here at iHerb.

omega 7 is rare

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

New Chapter is a high quality line. I've been using this particular product in conjunction with flax oil or fish oil. I think it provides a good addition to omega 3's and 6's.

nothing I notice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've heard this can be very soothing to skin and mucus membranes, but I don't feel or see any improvement. It may be working on a cellular level to prevent deterioration... ya never know.

another great item from new chapter.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I totally am in love w/ this item I accidently orderd the wrong size though and have already run out. The results after using (meaning my skins texture) was visible after 2 days!

more alert

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product on Dr. Oz recomendation, take one a day to control your weight. It will keep you from gaining more weight, if your not overeating. But I found it to make me feel more alert. I haven't weigh in at w.w. yet since I've been on it, and I have not been sticking to my diet, so I'll see if I still weigh the same on this coming thursday night.

Happy with product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using sea buckthorn for acne and scarring from acne. I did notice a decrease in the breakouts on my forehead, and after taking it for 2 months I stopped to see what would happen and my acne got worse again. I have been taking sea buckthorn for 8 months now, and while I still have acne, I know it is not as bad as it was prior to starting this supplement.

Repairing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what this did for me but I like that the omega 7 from sea buckthorn purportedly repairs inner digestive tract tissue.

excellent but so expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love this soothing product - altho pricey - helps with menopausal symptons of dryness...skin looks better - but i still have wrinkles! Just feel good about taking it and hope i can afford it for a long time.

1 2 3 4