Prostate 5LX and ProstaCare

Posted by Reviewer2925652 on Mar 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have had a BPH problem for over 10 years. I recently started taking the above combination about a month ago, and while previously I used to get up 2 to 3 time a night to urinate, now it is down to once.

Stops that 'ole watering can effect!

Posted by Reviewer2954164 on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The most effective remedy for that most unrelishing of gentlemen's conditions. Turn that tap on full flow baby! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! That's better!

Expensive, but worth it.

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband is in his eighties. He has had few prostate problems while most all his friends have. I believe this product has contributed to his health.

best I have tried

Posted by Reviewer1584325 on Jul 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

been taking various prostate pills for 4 or 5 years This one seems to be the same sort of ingredients of the others (green tea maybe the exception) but for whatever reason it seems to be BETTER (or Best)!!! Also just a little gel pill VERY easy to take compared to some of the giant pills and tablets for some of the other

c rhyne

Posted by Reviewer2230688 on Mar 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

husband takes it instead of flomax - it works

May Be Helping

Posted by Reviewer2334839 on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product with New Chapter LX to see if this would reduce an enlarged prostrate. Its not like I check the size myself or ask my wife, so my assessment is based on my need to g to the bathroom every day. What I have found after 3-4 weeks of using it is that I don't need to get up in the middle of the night every night like before. During the day I drink a lot of water and it appears that flow may be a bit stronger. The products do not upset my system and I do have a delicate system in terms that I can generally feel the impact of most things within my system. These products are easily absorbed.

wow this WORKS-it's a miracle!!!! Best on the market

Posted by Reviewer1677728 on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Yippee!My husband(48 yrs old)finally urinates like he did when he was 25--no more starts/stops, dribbling, pushing or straining! We've tried everything for TEN YEARS; Rx's from the Lahey clinic in Mass to natural methods but nothing has ever worked liked these capsules from New Chapter - - wish I could rate it with TEN STARS -THIS IS AWESOME! We're so happy!!! Easy to take, just 2 a day-Better than anything out there and I trust this company, the ingredients are the purest I've ever seen.

Client

Posted by Reviewer2131085 on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helped maintain low PSA

Great for prostate health

Posted by Reviewer3001153 on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After an acute infection, my husband started taking this and hasn't had any more trouble, 3 years later.

Best Prostate Formula on the market

Posted by Reviewer1764281 on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best prostate formula I have ever used... Tried different brands before and always come back to this one....I will take this for the rest of my life as it has helped me tremendously.... Thank You New Chapter and Iherb