Tranquilnite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I live in Australia and am happy to pay the extra for shipping as this product is such high quality. I wish we had New Chapter in Australia! It's my absolute favourite brand. If you can't sleep, this product will help.

Tranquilnite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over a year now. It helps me have a restful sleep. Tranquilnite does not make me feel tired or sluggish in the mornings. I wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start my day.

No Barbiturates needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like to treat myself in a holistic manner, so I did not want to accept the prescription offered by my doctor for barbiturates to help me sleep at night. I was waking up often from pain that the doctor thinks might be attributed to Fibromyalgia. These work very nicely for me and I also have wonderful dreams at night!

Completely rubbish

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took one capsule at 11pm, hoping I could sleep sound! Now, it was 4.55am and I was still awake! Every time I take this with the hope of sleeping early and better, every time I end up being awake and energetic! This product is, lamentably speaking, rubbish, as it fails to do what it claims, in my case! I would rather spend the money on collagen and hydraplenish capsules! Totally disappointing!

OMG It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was given this by a concerned friend, as I was taking prescription medicines when I needed to get back to sleep in the middle of the night. I have Graves Disease and sometimes really need some help in the middle of the night when my brain just won't shut up. This stuff works great. I only take one. No side effects, no hangover. Good stuff!

New Chapter, Tranquilnite Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product really works. I have been using it for approximately three months. What a relief to find an over the counter product that works.

sound sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i take one capsule of Tranquilnite Plus each night i sleep sound, and wake up refreshed. Thanks to IHerb

These Work Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a number of different preparations to sleep, and this one works best. My problem is waking up 20 minutes into my night's sleep, and having trouble getting back to sleep. If I wake using this, its only for a minute, then I fall back to sleep.

very little effect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I took one cap first night. Then 2 second night. Third night did set right with my stomach. Did not help me sleep. MG

Very useful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been having problems with sleep and since my daughter was born I've been sleeping even worse. Taking these pill has made a huge change from the very first night! I've been sleeping all night long without waking up at all! It really works! Highly recommended!

1 2 3