Excellent PSORIASIS

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I initially researched curcumin for my partner who has psoriasis. The jury is still out on him though the fact that he is perservering with them is a very positive sign (he has never before taken a supplement for longer than a week and now he's up to week 4). Being curious however, i decided to give them a go myself. The unexplained pain in my wrist is GONE. They also make your breath super clean as well as making perspiration odourless which seems to change and become heavier with the use of other supplements. I'm delighted with this product and will review again when my partner confirms its benefits on scaly psoriasis. UPDATE 9 FEB 2013: PSORIASIS SUFFERERS - I CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU AS IT HAS MY PARTNER - CONDITION SO BAD THAT IMMUNOSUPPRESsANTS WERE PRESCRIBED. HE DIDN'T TAKE THEM -COUNER-INTUATIVE. USED THIS INSTEAD FOR ABOUT 2 AND HALF MONTHS SO FAR AND IT WORKS. WE INTRODUCED OMEGA FISH OILS - THEY STARTED REVERSING THE GOOD THAT HAD COME FROM JUST USING TUMERIC ALONE (6 CAPS DAILY -2 WITH EACH MEAL). STOPPED IT IMMEDIATELY - FLAKES WENT AWAY. DID THE SAME WITH BERBERINE - AGAIN IT STARTED UNDOING THE TUMERIC. GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HEALTH.

amazing quality and great extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I hope this will be in stock forever :). Turmeric should be taken by everyone since it is one of the most important herbs for your body. I love that this is a supercritical extract that offers so much more than turmeric powder (which is not easily absorbed by the body). In addition I think the price is great for the quality and effectiveness of the product. Will keep on buying it forever!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this for joint pain & eczema. Works great for both!

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My chiropractor suggested trying this for inflammation of my leg. It works marvelously!!

Joint strenght

Posted by VaneddieRhea on Feb 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

New Chapter is one of the best brands, and Turmeric is at the top of the list of holistic things to take for your joints. You can buy the herb for cooking and mix 1/4 teaspoon in some honey daily, but most of us won't do that, so I trust New Chapter Turmeric the most.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

No complaints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Satisfied with the product

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good herbal supplement, the larger size is great. Thank you