The best Omega product I've ever tried! :)

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

before I got to know about iherb, I've bought my New chapter at the one health food store that have New Chapter in Norway. Iherb have great prices and service! Back to the wholeomega: I have a couple of auto immune diseases, that involves stomac and joints, and I've tried a lot of different Omegas. This one is the one I can truly say that I notice a difference in. My skin is softer and without excema and I have less pain problems. I highly recommend this product,New Chapter (lowe their holistic believes due to environment and people)and iherb.

Extra Virgin Salmon Oil

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Sep 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely one of the best fish oil supplements. This has a glass bottle and a good cap. It also has 3 antioxidants to help keep it fresh. I take it with lecithin to help maximize absorption. I didn't realize salmon oil had all those other omegas. I still take krill oil occasionally.

LOVE NEW CHAPTER!!

Posted by Reviewer1425409 on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am definitely a fan of New Chapter products, so I wanted to get this. Have googled SO much in regards to fish oil products and definitely feel this one is one of the very best!!

Cold pressed is best.

Posted by Reviewer2726985 on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love that its cold pressed! We have stopped using omegas that are destroid by heat and bad for your body.

better than regular fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taking 2x/day for about 2 weeks now. No problems with stomach upset or fishy taste at all. Have noticed a subtle improvement in mood and softness of skin, taken along with BioSil. Seems to be better than the lower cost fish oil I was taking. I have ordered more already. Hope to see increased benfits over time. Will continue to take.

new chapter wholemega extra vigin omega rich fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

has all the omega oils necessary for the body. Diffcult to find all these omegas in foods. all are in one capsule.

Excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Received a free sample & then ordered full bottle. Great product, not all fish oils are of equal quality. Rich dark oil, unprocessed. Love it.

New Chapter, Wholemega 1000 mg

Posted by Reviewer1062456 on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought the fish oil for my dad for joint pain. Together with Glucosamine and Boswellin gives a great result in pain reduction.

Great fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2186157 on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of my relatives uses this product and his blood pressure normalized since taking it regularly.

Truly the best fish oil!

Posted by Reviewer2297908 on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Completely eliminated my arthritic pain and improved my mood. I take 1500 mg/day since it works best for me but someone else might need a different dosage.