No More New Chapter... They sold out!

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to be a big fan of New Chapter but they recently sold themselves to chemical giant Procter and Gamble. I'm sure the formulas will change. I'm sure the quality will go down. I'm sure it won't be the same. That being said, I've already made the switch to Nordic Naturals, Megafoods, Bluebonnet, and Ancient Minerals... based on what I need. Better figure it out before the quality goes down!

No burping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had just about given up on taking Omega Oils because I would have such violent reactions to them like burping incessantly for hours not to mention the fish taste. I don't understand why but this brand doesn't do this and I am able to take the full dose. It has helped with arthritis in my neck and my skin lost its lizard look but not sure how long I can take these due to high cost. For people with gallbladder issues and intolerance to fats I would try a small bottle to see if it is tolerated.

Omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love their concept of everything-whole-food and the easy to swallow pill sizes. The capsule is smaller than Ultimate Omega and it has much clearer oil in it. Color is deep orange. No aftertaste.

no gas!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a high quality product. seems very pure. it seems to cause less flatulence than the krill oil from a reputable company that I was using before.

undelivered fish oil!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Can't review as the product was never received

Maailman puhtainta kalaöljyä

Posted by HidastaElamaa on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Alaskan villilohesta peräisin olevat kalaöljykapselit lienevät puhtainta mahdollista tämänhetkisestä tarjonnasta. Tuote on hintava mutta laatu maksaa. Pieni eettinen miinus tulee siitä että New Chapterin perustajapariskunta löi firmansa lihoiksi jokin aika sitten ja myi sen Unileverille. Toivotaan että kauppa ei vaikuta tuotteiden huippulaatuun ja hintoihin.

Excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these softgels for at least a year and half because my doctor recommended taking fish oil gels when I refused to take cholesterol medicine. I like this brand because unlike other brands that I have tried, I do not get any fishy burps after taking them.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cannot beat this product for its purity as well as the completeness of its formula!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great prices and prompt service. We highly recommend iHerb

1 2 3