The best Omega product I've ever tried! :)

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

before I got to know about iherb, I've bought my New chapter at the one health food store that have New Chapter in Norway. Iherb have great prices and service! Back to the wholeomega: I have a couple of auto immune diseases, that involves stomac and joints, and I've tried a lot of different Omegas. This one is the one I can truly say that I notice a difference in. My skin is softer and without excema and I have less pain problems. I highly recommend this product,New Chapter (lowe their holistic believes due to environment and people)and iherb.

Cold pressed is best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love that its cold pressed! We have stopped using omegas that are destroid by heat and bad for your body.

LOVE NEW CHAPTER!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am definitely a fan of New Chapter products, so I wanted to get this. Have googled SO much in regards to fish oil products and definitely feel this one is one of the very best!!

better than regular fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taking 2x/day for about 2 weeks now. No problems with stomach upset or fishy taste at all. Have noticed a subtle improvement in mood and softness of skin, taken along with BioSil. Seems to be better than the lower cost fish oil I was taking. I have ordered more already. Hope to see increased benfits over time. Will continue to take.

Extra Virgin Salmon Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely one of the best fish oil supplements. This has a glass bottle and a good cap. It also has 3 antioxidants to help keep it fresh. I take it with lecithin to help maximize absorption. I didn't realize salmon oil had all those other omegas. I still take krill oil occasionally.

A must purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No fish taste and has everything u need in fish oil

The best fish oil pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the best fish oil pills I've ever tried! They really work! Highly recommended!

A must for the active individual

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

10 stars this omega 3 is so good for the heart and joints

Product rating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

New Chapter prodcut are the most excellent products you can get. This is great for everyone, especially for people with heart problems. These are clean and cannot compare to any other Omega products. I love the taste thereof as well.

New Chapter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

New Chapter items are currently the purest on the market and are highly recommended by my naturopathic physician. Whenever possible I purchase my supplements under the New Chapter brand!