pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1980167 on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Gives great pain relief. Just watch those bowels! I have had some stomach issues after taking these, but they help for pain in every way Recommended.

Cancer - Bone Pain

Posted by Reviewer3285521 on Jan 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My father has server pain in his joints and neck due to bone cancer. After three weeks of taking Zflamend he is able to move his neck with out yelling out and his joints are less painful. We are able to get him out of the bed and onto his feet. With out Zflamend I know that he would be truly bed ridden by now. It is a wonderful product. God Bless

Zyflamend for arthritic dogs

Posted by Reviewer2201549 on Jun 26, 2006 | Verified Purchase

At the advice of my local Herbal Pharmacy I started using Zyflamend for my arthritic dog. It does not have any of the horrible side effects possible with more common Cox-2 drugs like Rimadyl and Deramaxx, and has kept my old girl amazingly comfortable for over a year now. I believe it to be just as effective as the more traditional arthritis drugs, but I feel much more comfortable giving it to her. I have also used it myself for a wrenched knee (pain gone in 1/2 hour and never came back) and TMJ (jaw pain) which traditional NSAIDs wouldn't touch. I think this is an excellent product and I recommend it whenever I can.

Works for Me

Posted by Reviewer3048477 on Nov 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Within five days of using this product, I had a significant decrease in morning joint stiffness and a great deal less discomfort in my hip joints during the night.

These did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1897358 on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I NEVER post a review, but thought I would as this did not work at all for me. In fact my stiffness and pain got worse the longer I took these. Finally had to give it up. This being said, people have to realize not ALL supplements work for ALL people. This might be miraculous for some, but the only thing I could figure out was that maybe I am sensitive to something in these.

Weight control

Posted by Reviewer2172221 on Jul 22, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I was very surprised to find that in addition to the advertized benefits, Zyflamend is also a good appetite supressant. While taking it, I noticed a signifgant decrease in the amount of snacking I do.

Zyflamend EasyCaps, softgels

Posted by Reviewer1716850 on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was lax about taking my vitamins this summer; the first thing I noticed was my sore joints. Within two days of resuming Zyflamend, I had little or no pain. Without the Zyflamend, I could not raise my arm above my shoulder.

Good for those suffering from chronic stress

Posted by Reviewer3334552 on Feb 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found that this supplement is helpful for those suffering from chronic mental stress.

Simply excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1949018 on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried glucosamine sulphate, which was ok, tried sam-e, which was fine, but no comparison to this product. I rarely, if ever, experience joint pain since I began using this. It took about six weeks to really become fully effective, but after that the pain was completely gone. Now, I just couldn't and wouldn't want to ever be without it.

Excellent Anti-Inflamation product

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for relief of arthritic inflammation. Began experiencing trouble swallowing. Changed to smaller pills, which only means taking two softgels three times daily instead of two larger tabs twice daily. Same content. Incredible relief. Highly recommend.