Sound Rest

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love using my Zyfamend PM when fibromyalgia pain and restlessness keep me from falling asleep or waking in the middle of the night. I'm guaranteed a good nights sleep after I take 1-2 capsules. I let a friend use it when we traveled together on business recently and she just asked how she can buy her own because she can't believe she can take something that's non-narcotic to help her sleep and it works!

Highly Recommend!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product! I recently switched to Zyflamend after using Zyflamend PM for several months. It was after switching that I realized how well it actually worked. One thing I noticed is good dreams using Zyflamend PM. Zyflamend PM is an excellent combination of an inflammation/sleep aid product!

Zyflamend PM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Zyflamend for about ten years, which I think is about as long as it has been on the market. So it was a familiar product when I ordered it from IHerb, and I knew it was excellent. IHerb's price makes it even better.

Controls Fibromyalgia at Night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For pain caused by fibromyalgia, I take the original Zyflamend at breakfast and lunch, then Zyflamend PM at dinner and bedtime. I recommend these products to anyone who is struggling with the chronic pain of fibromyalgia.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have trouble sleeping and was on prescription sleep medication (Ambien), until some strange incidents occurred, such as sleep-walking/talking. I looked for an alternative solution, and of all the products I tried, this has worked like a charm. No side effects and I sleep very well.

Zzzzzz's for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Drift quickly back to sleep after waking due to disturbance (use bathroom or noises). Dreams intensified. Body aches & pains eased while I sleep. I take with 6 oz water 30 minutes before bedtime.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This product has done wonders as an anti-inflammatory agent, helped with pain & muscle soreness and generally improved my well being. It also helps with getting a good nights sleep.

very good for those who have sleeping problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The first night I ate this, it gave me such deep sleep that I haven't had for such a long time. However, it didn't work for my hubby so I guess it depends on individuals.

Zyflamend PM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This capsules really have helped my husband's arthritis that he has in his neck, legs and back. Thank you

Relief from pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I were impressed with day time Zyflamend. The PM softgel has given him relief from pain in his legs and he takes it every night. I have purchased this for a family member in Colorado.