Zyflamend for arthritic dogs

Posted by Reviewer2201549 on Jun 26, 2006 | Verified Purchase

At the advice of my local Herbal Pharmacy I started using Zyflamend for my arthritic dog. It does not have any of the horrible side effects possible with more common Cox-2 drugs like Rimadyl and Deramaxx, and has kept my old girl amazingly comfortable for over a year now. I believe it to be just as effective as the more traditional arthritis drugs, but I feel much more comfortable giving it to her. I have also used it myself for a wrenched knee (pain gone in 1/2 hour and never came back) and TMJ (jaw pain) which traditional NSAIDs wouldn't touch. I think this is an excellent product and I recommend it whenever I can.

Weight control

Posted by Reviewer2172221 on Jul 22, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I was very surprised to find that in addition to the advertized benefits, Zyflamend is also a good appetite supressant. While taking it, I noticed a signifgant decrease in the amount of snacking I do.

pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1980167 on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Gives great pain relief. Just watch those bowels! I have had some stomach issues after taking these, but they help for pain in every way Recommended.

Cancer - Bone Pain

Posted by Reviewer3285521 on Jan 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My father has server pain in his joints and neck due to bone cancer. After three weeks of taking Zflamend he is able to move his neck with out yelling out and his joints are less painful. We are able to get him out of the bed and onto his feet. With out Zflamend I know that he would be truly bed ridden by now. It is a wonderful product. God Bless

Zyflamend EasyCaps, softgels

Posted by Reviewer1716850 on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was lax about taking my vitamins this summer; the first thing I noticed was my sore joints. Within two days of resuming Zyflamend, I had little or no pain. Without the Zyflamend, I could not raise my arm above my shoulder.

Works for Me

Posted by Reviewer3048477 on Nov 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Within five days of using this product, I had a significant decrease in morning joint stiffness and a great deal less discomfort in my hip joints during the night.

These did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1897358 on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I NEVER post a review, but thought I would as this did not work at all for me. In fact my stiffness and pain got worse the longer I took these. Finally had to give it up. This being said, people have to realize not ALL supplements work for ALL people. This might be miraculous for some, but the only thing I could figure out was that maybe I am sensitive to something in these.

Great joint relief!

Posted by Reviewer2665817 on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Can't take aspirin as an anti-inflamatory so I needed to find something for my arthritis. THIS IS IT! Since I started taking Zyflamend I have more freedom of movement and the joint stiffness has diminished greatly. I would recommend this for aspirin sensitive people or others who cannot take aspirin because of interaction with other drugs such as Warfarin (Coumadin).

zyflamend "Works"

Posted by Reviewer1429897 on Sep 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had a knee replacement in the past, and I was given medication for pain,postsurgically. I took the pain medication for a few months, but it had so many side effects that I stopped. I hate taking medication, therefore, I decided to try the herbal prep, zyflamend, and it worked very very well. I had taken it in the pre-surgical time for minor arthritis, but I had no clue as to how it would work after surgery. I even shared some tablets with a friend of mine who has arthritis, and she said it helped her tremendously (I gave her the night-time valerian zyflamend). Thanks for being a provider of such a useful blend of herbs!!

Monthly Pain

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Serves to relieve monthly, female cramping.