By far the best formula for pain relief!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've never had the time or the inclination to write a rave review for a product. But Zyflamend has changed that. I've have edema between C3 and C4 in my neck and it has caused pain in my neck and shoulders since I was a teenager. As an adult it has grown progressively worse over the last twenty years. I've had physical therapy, which has helped, and I regularly do the exercises prescribed to alleviate the pain. But about 6 months ago, even the exercises weren't working. I was taking ibuprofen or Aleve every day just to be barely comfortable. I started taking Zyflamend twice a day about 6 weeks ago. I was expecting to wait 6 to 8 weeks for results, but I had relief after 48 hours. And the relief has increased over the six weeks I've used it. I still have stiffness occasionally, but the overwhelming pain is gone, just gone! I highly recommend Zyflamend to anyone who has chronic neck, shoulder or back pain.

OH MY GOD!!! IT WORKS!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I took my first softgel pill January 8th,2009 with dinner,ate half my dinner, took pill, ate the rest of my dinner,no stomach ache. Went to bed several hours later. Woke up in morning, went to use bathroom. I have a bad right hip & a bad left knee, so when I use the potty, I hold on to the sink to help get myself up & down. As I'm sitting there I realized that I didn't have to hold on to the sink to lower myself onto the potty, then I realized that when I got out of bed I wasn't hunched over all stiff like I always am, & also that my hip didn't hurt like it usually does! It was early, so I went back to bed, I shifted myself around to see if I could move my bad hip & bring my leg up to my belly, something I haven't done in over 15 years , & OH MY GOD!, I could move & stretch soo much better! Then I tried the stairs, I didn't realize till I got to the bottom that I went down the stairs one leg after the other, I usually lower my bad hip leg first & then my other leg while holding on the rail for safety, I still held on, but I went down with no pain. I stretched every way I could, I feel so good, I have not felt this way in over 15 years or more! I'm 52 years old, been told several times I need a new hip, been waiting for better hip replacements. If I can feel this way I don't want one! So it was swelling all along that's been paining me I guess . I was only going to take one pill a day to start off slow to see if my body could tolerate it with no side effects , but after the great morning I had, I decided to take another pill @ breakfast. I have had better mobility & no pain since! THANK YOU NEW CHAPTER, I have also given this to my husband as he has had his prostate removed due to prostate cancer, he also has a lot of disc problems, he feels a little better, the jury is still out on him, I have told my 3 sons to take this due to the prostate cancer history. I will be buying more, I bought my first batch @ the vitamin shop for $10.00 more than iherb. I'M A BELIEVER!!

INDISPENSABLE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

5 LEFT KNEE SURGERIES FOR CARTILEDGE AND 1 FOR ACL REPLACEMENT. WITHOUT ZYFLAMEND THE BONE-ON-BONE PAIN OF WALKING THE DOG IS EXTREME. WITH ZYFLAMEND THE PAIN IS A FAINT MEMORY. IT TAKES A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO TAKE EFFECT.

AWESOME PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've had multiple surgeries over the past 7 years and had ended up on NARCOTICS for almost 2 years straight. I hated the funk that they kept me in and the MORPHINE I took 5 times a day wasn't getting it. A friend recommended that I find a product that had Holy Basil in it and try it. I was told that it helps rid the body of INFLAMMATION (AND PAIN). Well, it DID in a BIG WAY! After the first month, WOW!--what a difference. I was able to get off ALL the NSADS and the morphine. No more stomach problems, no more "funk" over my mind. I move so much better than I did before. My wheelchair now belongs to another person. My walker doesn't get "walked" anymore. Honestly, I can't say enough about this product--it has been a lifesaver for me. Thank you Zyflamend, and also IHERB for stocking it at such a great price.

No more asthma

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Follow directions and start out taking one pill a day for two weeks before adding the second. I had seasonal asthma and needed inhalers and prednisone to control wheezing. No more. This is a great product.!

Amazing stuff !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The last 2 years I got 7 times a knee inflammation also named; bursitus praepatellaris. I have had 7 punctions to bring the bursitus back to a normal size. I almost went to the hospital to remove the bursitus, but I canceled it luckely. I spent € 138,- or $ 185 for a consult with a surgeon. It's the 5th day that I use Zyflamend and AMAZINGLY after two day's of taking the capsules the size of my inflammation dropped with 75%. It is hard to understand that Zylamend capsules have such an effect but the probably have. After two weeks I will double the dose to 2 capsules a day. Hopefully that will stop the inflammation completely and bring back the bursitus to his normal form. We will see about that but for this moment I am satisfied with this product, I wish I did'nt pay the surgeon $ 185 and bought for that amount of money the Zyflamend capsules!

Natural COX-2 inhibitor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best natural COX-2 inhibitor supplement on the market, no known side-effects (Columbia University in vitro studies show it prevents cellular inflammation, COX-1 and COX-2 non-selective inhibition, and suppresses prostate cancer cell growth through apoptosis - awaiting long-term human clinical trials). Sufficient quantities of turmeric (curcumin), ginger, and other natural anti-inflammatory herbs. No discernible pungent after-taste if taken with food and water.

EFFECTIVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product relieves not only your joints, but also took away my forever strep throat problem. My eye whites became clearer. Feels more energy after using this product.

Easily digestible, long term benefitting

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

To date, usage includes one month. Have noticed dramatic results in short period of time. Taken twice daily as indicated, noted reduction in pain and reduction in frequency of pain. Have RA, & gout - this herbal remedy has exceeded expectations and would highly recommend. Personal experience can attest to its Superiority to medications prescribed by more traditional means.

Zyflamend caused horrible gallbladder attact

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A few hours after I took my first Zyflamend I had a slight pain and tenderness in my upper right abdomen. I didn't think much of it, though it would probably go away soon. The second dose (the next day) of Zyflamend, My pain was worse but still tolerable. I did not know what was going on. I did not think it could be the Zyflamend because Zyflamed is supposed to help inflammation, not cause it! So, stupid me, not having any idea that the Zyklamend was causing my pain and thinking that it would actually help the inflamed gallbladder, I took another dose on the third day. The pain became unbearable. I realized that the pain had increased with each dose. I was desperately ill, with nausea and pain for over 2 weeks. I still have a tenderness in my upper right side, (my gallbladder) and have to watch everything I eat. After I realised it was the zyflamend that caused the galbladder atact, I looked up each ingredient on the internet to see what side effect it could cause. I found that Turmeric an ingredient in the product can and does cause gallbladder attacts in some people. I feel this warning should have been on the box. If I had a warning that this product could cause gallbladder attact in some people; I would have known after takig the first dose what was happening. Needles to say I am not happy with this product and hate that I spent that much money on a product that disabled me for over 2 weeks and like I said I am still feeling some uncomfortableness because of this product. I tried to send this review, but it was prevented being sent because I did not click the rating stars, so I am only clicking on a star to make this review get to you, not because I would really give it a star. Helen Smith Febus