Zyflamend: Has it changed or have I changed?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I first tried Zyflamend, it worked marvelously to relieve my rheumatism. Then suddenly it started to lose its magic. I had to add Boswellia and Serrapaptase in order to reduce my inflammation and pain. Meanwhile, I have discovered that the company has been bought by Procter and Gamble, makers of dishwashing liquid and Pampers. I am wondering whether they have "adjusted" the manufacturing process in order to save costs - especially as others have also complained of reduced potency. Millie from Canuckland

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Zyflamend for over 3 years now on the advice of my rheumatologist. Late last fall I was laid off and found myself unable to afford it. Not purchasing it was a big mistake. Within 4 weeks my joints and muscles went beyond aching into intense pain. So foregoing payment of a bill to purchase this again was worth the late charge and a decrease in pain.

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Buy Zyflamend. I promise if you are sick you will heal within 2-3 days. Use this and Apple Cider Vinegar, Larix, and ginger force.

Great Product!

Posted by Jasmine44 on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband & I have taken Zyflamend for several years to combat the effects of joint inflammation as a result of Lymes Disease. A big plus is that it works throughout all systems in the body & has been shown to protect the prostate.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This supplement helps with pain relief due to arthritis in my hands and arms. I swear....it works!

part of my daily must take cabinet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product for all its anti-inflamatory effects. It works wonders on stressed joints/tendons and I like that it has resveratrol so that's one less other thing I have to take.

Ankylosing Spondylitis - Zyflamend is Awesome! Could'nt wait to share

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If anyone knows of Ankylosing Spondylitis they know that it causes deterioration of bones and ligaments. It causes SEVERE PAIN. My daughter pretty much had bone on bone. She was on Enbrel shots. The Enbrel did help somewhat, but she had to stop taking the shots. I wanted to find something natural. After reading the reviews of this item that I never heard of before, I thought we would try it. I'm glad I did. My daughter takes it everyday as directed and most of the days there is no pain at all. She said some days she has mild discomfort, but for the most part it is great (although I think she forgets to take it some times--which may be the issue). She's only been using it for about three weeks (which is why I gave it four stars). I probably should have waited a bit longer to write a review, but someone may need to know this info now. This is so much better than shooting chemicals into her body two to three times a month. I'm not a doctor, but if you are on meds for arthritis/joint, etc. conditions, start taking these and reduce your meds to see what happens. NOTE: She's has cut back on eating dairy and is going to a gluten free diet. Those two things cause much damage to cartilage/joints/bones. I hope to be able to update my review in a few months after she has been using it for a while longer.

LOVE THE RESULTS I GET FROM THIS PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I GET GREAT RESULTS FROM THIS PRODUCT BUT IT REALLY UPSETS MY STOMACH (MAYBE BECAUSE I HAVE ACID REFLUX). ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS ON A GOOD WAY TO TAKE THIS TO LESSEN THIS. I CURRENTLY TAKE IT WITH A MEAL BUT IT STILL UPSETS MY STOMACH. I DON'T WANT TO STOP TAKING IT BECAUSE IT REALLY WORKS FOR ME. I AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT P&G BOUGHT OUT NEW CHAPTER THOUGH. I SURE HOPE THE FORMULA AND QUALITY REMAINS THE SAME.

Excellent for inflamation and joint pain

Posted by reflexheather on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works very well for inflammatory pain. I feel generally better when I take this. Huge link between inflamation and serious illness so this is something everyone can benefit from taking. I use with malic acid as well. I take them all winter as the damp plays havoc with my joints. Helps my bad knees have a lot less pain. I also have more energy, 2014 update. This product no longer ships to Ireland. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

one of my arsenal of things to stave off osteoarthritis.