item received in good condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the taste is good, real natural and delivery service is very satisfying definitely gonna be a second time Thanks!

Manuka Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of this and I believe it killed the H.Pylori that I have had in my stomach instead of using antibiotics. I finished the whole jar about a week ago and would recommend this product to anyone suffering from Helibactor Pylori which causes ulcers, nausea, vomiting, etc. Now I just have to go to my doctor's and check to see if its gone but its more favourable to take than apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper which does kill the bacteria but sometimes hard to swallow!!

taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought 5+ nad 10+. Both taste good. I will buy 10+ next time.

efficient immune boost .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

had a bit strong tast but i likes more than most of the other brands of active 10+ manuka honey . immune boost was abvious with one tea sppon daily .

thick honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the flavor alot, it is mellow and pleasant. It is a bit thick, and I am more used to the thinner types of honey, so it can take some getting used to. I have found that heating it for a short time makes it more gooey for adding to other foods.

have a try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it's a good honey for daily drink. Pirce is acceptable.

Medicinal Grade Honey at a Good Price!

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Its taste is not as strong as other brands of Manuka honey but I am very pleased with the price I paid for this medicinal grade honey.

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not bad

New to this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste. Sometines I take a teaspoon of honey to curb a sugar craving. However I bought this to try as an eye wash. Will update this after time.

Nice shopping,good product