Great honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great honey but extremely expensive.The taste is delicious.

Great Value for Money

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is probably the best pricing I could find for 20+ Manuka. It's not the best tasting Manuka I've tried so far (I prefer a stronger and more distinct taste of Manuka), but I like to keep it for topical uses sich as cuts, burns, skin troubles and facial masks.

excelente producto.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nos encantó esta miel ,agradable sabor y olor,es muy bueno para mi estomago delicado por ulcera.Estoy obteniendo beneficios.

Excelente

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Esta miel está buenísima y aunque no he notado ninguna mejoría palpable tras empezar a ingerirla, creo que es por la que optaré a partir de ahora.

할머니 선물해드렸어요~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

할머니가 드시던 꿀을 다 드셨길래 찾아보다 마누카꿀 사드렸어요~ 추석때 드렸는데 아침 저녁 두번씩 드신다고 하시네요! 속도 편해지시고 목도 안따갑다 좋아하시네요~ 꾸준히 드시고 계속 효과 좋다 하시면 재주문 예정입니다!:)

Im using it for acne!

Posted by Prissboss on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has seriously changed the tone of my face dramatically. The redness on my cheeks are now such a light light pink, my pores are getting unclogged, and it really does heal. It takes time but i think im getting maximum results because i leave it on my face all night as a mask, and then all day as a mask when i dont go anywhere and stay in. It doesnt clog pores but i know thats its unclogging because in combination with my jojoba oil its clearing my dirty pipes, so yes, i get the breakout but it needs to come out, one side of my face it clear not my other side needs to clear and then its done. The rest is up keep. Its really a great product. Im telling yA. I dont care that it was forty six dollars.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good

calms stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found that after a couple of days the stomach felt generally less sensitive and calmer. Strong taste, not usual honey-like but good.

Very nice taste

Posted by Vision on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Using it for both my stomach and facial

1 2