Not the Indian sandalwood that I like.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is nothing like the Indian sandalwood scent that I like. Pretty disappointing, not light and uplifting at all. Nevertheless, the quality of the physical incense is good to say.

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice

YES! It is Sandalwood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell is very natural. Real Sandalwood

calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the scent and they last for few hours.

great smell, non-tearing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i bought this with the intention of scenting my room for meditation purposes. my initial biggest concern was whether the smoke will make me tear but it didnt. it's light, fragrant, and it smells really great without being too intoxicating. the incense holder was really v small (1.5cm x 1.5cm) but it held up the stick well, if u are afraid of the ash burning marks on your table top, just put it on top of a small dish plate to catch the ashes. cleaning up was easy, just rinse after u are done.

Vey nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful smell and not overpowering or suffocating. I would definitely buy this again. Good value as well!

My favourtite

Posted by lonelywe on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love sandalwood so this incense is great for me! And the holder is small and cute.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell

GREAT SMELLING INCENSE!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This incense has a nice soft smell. It smells real good. This incense comes with a real pretty incense holder too! The price of these is more than reasonable also. I do not burn incense regularly so this took me back to my teenage days in the 70's.

Nice!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This incense has a really nice sandalwood scent. I think it's a very good quality incense and the box includes a tiny ceramic holder.

1 2