amazing moisture!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this mask right now, when all these calorifers and heaters make the air so dry. Winter is very good season but my skin feels very dried. I like the texture of this mask - gel. This is very big jar for this price! 15 minutes left and your skin is moisturised, soothed and looks very good. I love this alginate mask very much.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very effective mask, I use it every other day, evident differences, the face is smooth and wrinkles a bit more invisible. Skin looks fresher. I advise it to try. The volume is huge, for long use. I like it!!!!

A good masque, worth every cent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good hydrating masque and a very big box. Worth the money for sure. Will reorder.

Good enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The mask works good, provides enough moisture for my skin. Easy to rinse off. Has strong "men's" smell.

Good product though I am not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell and texture of the mask, but won't reorder it because I've used better facial masks.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good texture and it's transparent, so it could be using in air planes. Large pack.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It gives good moisturizing and refreshes my skin. I will use this big bottle for a really long time.

very good

Posted by Krriss on Jul 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it is very useful for a dry skin and a big jar for this price

Moisturizing mask for cold winter..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This facial mask is in a big jar, enough to use it for the whole winter season. It’s both cooling and calming my skin, somehow dried up and irritated from the cold weather. I also use it for my chapped hands, spreading it all over back of my hands and wear disposable gloves….then I leave it for 15 minutes and so..(one star off since I don't really like its smell.. a bit too strong)

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't have a huge use for this product but it does make my skin look a little glowy and fresh when used at the right times. Good hangover pick-me-up

1 2 3 4