Just good for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommends up to 5 capsules (5000 mg) per day for depression/anxiety issues. Helps the brain. It may not be for everyone because the Vitamin E is processed with SOY.

Taste is acceptable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste is acceptable.

Bill Sardi takes this, but it works great for me too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because this is what Bill Sardi (Yahoo or Google search "Bill Sardi") takes; it is more expensive than the typical Nature Made or Nature Bounty product, yet it does appear to be of superior quality. Nordic Natruals' site has information that many major clinical studies, e.g. Harvard, use their products. So far so good.

Wonderful for asthma!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 6 yr daughter suffered from asthma, ranging from CONSTANT cough to full blown rush to the hospital attacks. She was maxed out on all medications, and getting little relief. I was reminded by my mother of the benefits of cod liver oil, and after only TWO weeks of giving to her, she was almost symptom free. It has been several months, and she is still so much better, with only a few flare-ups. I love Nordic Naturals for their high standards of processing. Also, many other brands ADD vit D and A, making it unsafe for children. Cod liver oil is not naturally too high in these vitamins for children.

A Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the only one cod liver oil with not excesive amount of A vitamin...

Nordic Naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Highest quality fish oil. No mercury. Have been taking it for almost three years now.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried 2 or 3 other brands of fish oil capsules, and these are the first ones that haven't led to fishy burps. They are somewhat large but easy to swallow, and leave no aftertaste at all. I would recommend them to anyone!

Cod Liver has always be the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Cod liver oil is time tested. I take it daily and love it very much since there is no fish odor or after-taste of any kind.

No fish burps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best thing about this product: doesn't cause fish burps. Every other cod liver oil I've tried has left me with fishy-tasting burps for an hour or two after. That has never happened with these, and I've taken them for nearly two years now.

Perfect

Posted by Lindiweanne on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These pills, while large, are great! They have no aftertaste (or fishy burps), and I have no stomach reaction to them (an my stomach is really sensitive). I would recommend that you take them with food, however.