Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I feel very confident taking Nordic Naturals because I know that it is a pure and high quality product. I suffer from food allergies and it's great to have a product that doesn't contain lots of flavourings and added preservatives.. Just simple, pure and effective cod liver oil! You only need to take a teaspoon to get your daily amount of omega3 which is a lot less than with other products I've tried. And no reflux or fishy aftertaste either. I keep buying and would deffinietely reccomend!

Best if you like fish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I hate flavored fish oil, and I like fish to taste like fish so this works for me. I'd consider adding this to my anchovy pizza, lol. And its a bit cheaper than the flavored ones. Wish they made a bigger bottle though.

superior to other brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This oil was light and pleasant and stood fresh longer than cheaper priced competition, which my mom ended up tossing out, because it started to get heavy and smelly in a month. But she finished the bottle of this oil.

recommended by my naturopathic physician

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Cod Liver Oil for years, but was recently convinced that I need to be more vigilant about taking one with the highest reputation for purity and no added vitamins. This one is it.

Bearable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste is bearable. However I think those with favors are better. I used to take this brand of fish oil but I have switch to Carlson fish oil 2 years ago.

My baby loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this bottle because the Nordic Naturals Baby DHA was not in stock. My 6 month old refused it at first when i mixed it into her homemade baby formula or solids. I almost gave up until one day i tried feeding it to her by itself. Now she is the happiest and healthiest 9 month old baby in the block! I tend to feed her 1 tsp after her egg yolk lunch. She loves it!

Very good product, very less fishy although no added flavor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good brand. iherb did very good packing as well when it shipped to Singapore.

Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Only Cod Liver Oil I use--Very pure. Wonderful price, a few dollars cheaper than at any local store!

Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Leaves no fishy after taste. Causes no epagastric distress such as burping up a fishy taste.

So smelly I wanted to vomit.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase