Awesome for Autism

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my Autistic son takes this with a spoon! granted he needs a "chaser" of juice but I do not have to put it in his juice! This has helped his aggressive and over emotional behaviors and he has been on this for almost 2 weeks now. I love it! This with the "Behavior Balance" (also here on Iherb) does wonders for him and it is way better than perscription drugs! updated: My son has been taking this for months now. His anger issues have decreased and recovery time from meltdowns has shortened...

the best-especially for children

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

we have used nordic naturals orange or peach flavor for 5 years now. we give it to our boys-one who has severe autism and the other who has adhd. at times, we have run out and substituted with a different brand and majorly regretted it b/c they could taste the fishy flavor in their juice. but nordic naturals disguises easily into watered down orange or white grape juice. we notice the difference in their behaviors when they go without their nordic naturals!

Won't be buying this product anymore...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After reading an article on Dr. Mercola's website regarding cod liver oil, I won't be purchasing this anymore. Apparently this product has way too much vitamin A and not enough vitamin D - which most people are lacking. From now on my family is going to buy vitamin D-3. According to Mercola, Americans typically already get adequate amts. of vitamin A in their diet. If you're looking for an omega 3 supplement, he recommends krill or fish oil instead of cod liver oil. Just my two cents.

Feels like one of the most essential food I take in all day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I personally enjoy the taste, I think because it so clean. My body wants this. I look forward to my dosage of this oil every morning. I would take it more often, but there is too much of a good thing. I think?

Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't really like it although the taste is acceptable to me.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Easy on the kids. My 5 and 3 year old take this from the spoon, no issues. Orange flavor is very light, no fishy taste at all. I like their lemon too, but I think the kids like this orange one. Price was good and arrived all nicely wrapped and in a timely manner

SUPER FAST SHIPMENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product arrived VERY well packed and in shelf-bought condition. Shipment was SO FAST! We were very pleased with iHerb and will shop here again! The price is less per oz. than at local health stores - and I LOVE the larger bottle! We purchased enough to receive the free shipping - GREAT WAY TO GO. The cod liver oil is the best on the market - no "fish taste." I've tried the lemon, and don't care for that one.

Fantastic Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have a 4 year old that we have up until this point not been able to take any other cod liver oil because of the smell and taste. This product has very low odor and he takes it as if it's water...it's been a lifesaver.

five star

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I received fast professional service for the product I received,very satisfied,will purchase again.

Ann Squire

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Professional recommended it. - Do use the orange flavor.