Help

High Quality Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this supplement on the advice of my chiropractor. He recommended this brand and I have been very satisfied with it.

Great Quality But Kids Didn't Like It

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Kids didn't like taking this although it is a good quality cod liver oil. There is some orange test but it is still a tinge of fishy and was too oily for them to swallow. I am disappointed that they didn't like this oil and will have to continue my search for cod liver oil on iHerb. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

I love the taste & no fishy burps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

WOW I love the taste and no fishy burps. I have dry eye syndrome and I feel like my eyes feel softer and a lot less dry. Also my skin is softer and nicer, given it is winter here right now and my skin tends to get dry over winter. I have ordered 2 more bottles as I never want to run out. Great price, and I love that it is gold standard. Great service by iherb and fast delivery. Will continue ordering.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good product. will buy again

excellent product, excellent services from seller

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

excellent product, excellent services from seller

oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

excellent product

Nordic Naturals cod liver oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant for children on the autism spectrum.

In Nordic Naturals I Trust (fish oils only)

Posted by alanng on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When it comes to fish oil, Nordic Naturals is my go-to brand. This is the second product that I've tried from Nordic Naturals and I think it's wonderful and tastes great also. However, I think if your ultimate goal is to supplement EPA/DHA, it's probably better to buy a concentrated fish oil than a cod liver oil product. Hence, I would be buying their Ultimate Omega Xtra the next time. (I wish they have a concentrated cod liver vitamin A product though.) Alan Ng, Singapore

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good to the last drop

No problem for the child

Posted by volcano on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase