Help

Fish Oil, MMMM Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A good alternative to the more expensive salmon Oil.

WOW - My favorite so far!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using cod liver oil for many years - started out using TwinLab then used Carlsons which I thought was fabulous. I recently decided to try this kind and boy am I ever so glad I did! I prefer it so much more than anything I've ever tried. No real fishy taste to me. Mild and pleasant. I used to have to drink down fast without tasting then follow with water. Not so much a race anymore. I'm impressed. Seen a few reviews about the low content of vitamin D but for me thats preferred cause I already supplement with a lot of vitamin D separately (but not A) and need extra A to try to balance that... This works perfect for me, giving me a good source of A as well.

One of the best tasting CLO we've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son has been using this for over three years. We've tried other brands and other flavors. We always come back to this one. The peach flavor is mild. Good quality product. Our doctor recommended it to us.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavour. Much nicer than the orange. Would recommend

Best Cod Liver Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The peach flavor is especially palatable with no after-burn...I actually look forward to taking this after a meal.

Best flavor cod liver oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this flavor of the Nordic Naturals cod liver oil. It really leaves no fishy after smell. Please add this flavor again.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think it's good.

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since taking cod liver oil i rarely get skin, great for the winter months.

Arctic Cod Liver Oil

Posted by mumschannel on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My children have benefited from this product. It nourishes the whole body. They do not fall sick easily. This is the perfect supplement which I'll recommend for to all parents

Nordic Naturals, Arctic Cod Liver Oil, Peach Flavor, 8 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other fish oils but Nordic Naturals is the best I've tried. I will definitely keep using it. No fishy taste, just pure, crystal clear fish oil.

1 2