I don't mind taking this Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1447495 on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting Cod Liver Oil. No fishy taste and no odd aftertaste from the flavoring.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2874662 on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great quality product, not unpleasant taste. Even my super-picky 4 year old & 7 year old will accept their daily teaspoons!

Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2607540 on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Delicious taste and so good for you

a question of taste

Posted by 5758450263846515552 on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I slightly prefer the taste of the Carlson Cod Liver Oil, but the Nordic Naturals is also very good.

Taste fishy

Posted by Reviewer2688330 on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste fishy it linger in your mouth but I will still continue.

Healthy & Yummy fish oil

Posted by 5628763033460230094 on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

High quality product. Fantastic price! My children love it and always ask for more. Strawberry flavour is yummy but our paediatrician recommended this one with hint of lemon. Apparently lemon is better for my son who is having a lot of allergies and gut issues. Than you:)

Lemon Zinger

Posted by 5457152365321038236 on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yes the lemon zinger is what my kids call this. Happily they take this with no complaint at all making my life much easier. And my youngest is one picky monkey. Definitely 5 stars for this one!

Natural Vitamin D

Posted by Jasmine44 on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good source of vitamin D and the oil is a way to keep your joints and skin moist & healthy. The taste is light & very palatable. Love it!

Best fish oil so far

Posted by Bluho1 on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and fresh smell, good manufacturing practises. What more can I wish!

In Nordic Naturals I Trust (fish oils only)

Posted by alanng on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When it comes to fish oil, Nordic Naturals is my go-to brand. This is the third product that I've tried from Nordic Naturals and I think it's wonderful. Tastes great and availability in 16 oz makes it more affordable. However, I think if your ultimate goal is to supplement EPA/DHA, it's probably better to buy a concentrated fish oil than a cod liver oil product. Hence, I would be buying their Ultimate Omega Xtra the next time. (I wish they have a concentrated cod liver vitamin A product though.) Alan Ng, Singapore

1 2 3