Best CLO offered at iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We like this CLO because it has the proper ratio of vitamin A to D. I like it second only to Green Pastures High Vitamin CLO (not available on iHerb). We got this one because my daughter likes the flavor better than the non-flavored kind I bought from Green Pastures.

The World's Absolute Best Nutritional Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not just nutritious, but incredibly healthy for you. In fact, it's downright medicinal. Good old cod liver oil, like Grandma used to use. She knew. Now you do. This has a wonderful taste, even for people who have trouble taking cod liver oil.

Nordic Natural, Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil

Posted by 4868909885240225322 on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am suffering from R P and been told I will have light perception only soon and that was six years ago. An integrated medicine doctor prescribed me with 1 teaspoonful of this Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil daily. After several weeks I started to have a bit of night vision and it had continued to get better. My condition is incurable, however, it is not bad not to get lose in my own house where I have been living there for over 30 years.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1235593 on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is very pure tasting and the lemon flavor really helps disguise the fish taste. Less burps than most liquid gels and at least when you do it tastes like lemon. I take it for better clarity and immune defense. Also the DHA is higher than in most products and I like that too. Overall a good purchase.

Gave me energy

Posted by 5658760341955243181 on Feb 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Kept me awake at work. Have more energy to do things. The fish oil taste is subtle and thankful for the lemon flavor.

Liquid Gold!

Posted by Reviewer1798622 on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We love the lemon flavor! This brand of cod liver oil is highly recommended by the Osteopath that we see for fibromyalgia, vitamin D3 deficiency, joint pain, and general weakness. It has helped with seasonal allergies, eczema and immune health.

Nordic Naturals Arctic D Cod Liver Oil Lemon flavour

Posted by Reviewer1434920 on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my young toddlers take this straight off the spoon, I find it almost tasteless once it is stored in the fridge. a high quality product

tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1900725 on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy Carlson's, but I chose this brand due to the high level of Vitamin D. (My levels are very low.) Carlson's was okay, but Nordic Naturals is MUCH more of a pleasure to take. Highly recommended!

Nordic Naturals Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil, Lemon

Posted by Reviewer3294488 on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

iHerb took extra precautions to wrap the oil to keep it fresh while shipping. It arrived very fresh and quickly. iHerb ships their products as soon as they receive your order, and I have been delighted at the speedy shipping and great customer service. This Cod Liver Oil has a very mild taste and one would never know they were eating "fish oil." Highly recommend to all.

Fresh tasting

Posted by Reviewer1755502 on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this cod liver oil. It tastes fresh. I sometimes take the soft gels but the bottle is great economically.