Best CLO offered at iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We like this CLO because it has the proper ratio of vitamin A to D. I like it second only to Green Pastures High Vitamin CLO (not available on iHerb). We got this one because my daughter likes the flavor better than the non-flavored kind I bought from Green Pastures.

Nordic Natural, Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am suffering from R P and been told I will have light perception only soon and that was six years ago. An integrated medicine doctor prescribed me with 1 teaspoonful of this Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil daily. After several weeks I started to have a bit of night vision and it had continued to get better. My condition is incurable, however, it is not bad not to get lose in my own house where I have been living there for over 30 years.

The World's Absolute Best Nutritional Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not just nutritious, but incredibly healthy for you. In fact, it's downright medicinal. Good old cod liver oil, like Grandma used to use. She knew. Now you do. This has a wonderful taste, even for people who have trouble taking cod liver oil.

Gave me energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Kept me awake at work. Have more energy to do things. The fish oil taste is subtle and thankful for the lemon flavor.

Good Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is very pure tasting and the lemon flavor really helps disguise the fish taste. Less burps than most liquid gels and at least when you do it tastes like lemon. I take it for better clarity and immune defense. Also the DHA is higher than in most products and I like that too. Overall a good purchase.

I highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ve bought this product 4 my 5 year old son. He likes the taste reasonable. I can already sebe some results in better appetite.

Tastes fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was worried it wouldnt taste great but it tastes fine.

Great choice for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Kids like the taste.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not fishy, everyone in the family likes it

My husband's favorite