Very good

Posted by Reviewer1021585 on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Orange flavour is my favourite so far! Good formulation, excellent quality.

Great taste, does the job!

Posted by Reviewer3069660 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again!

Nordic Naturals Arctic D Cod Liver Oil Orange Flavour

Posted by Reviewer1704641 on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, price,delivery, follow up and communication. Thanks for your help. Great to deal with.

I like the orange and lemon flavor

Posted by Reviewer2251562 on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Orange and lemon are great. I like them alot. With high level of DHA and EPA, it is definitely a good health supplment choice.

Best one around

Posted by Reviewer1815539 on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I usually take the Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver, and when I saw this one had added Vit D at a therapeutic strength I thought I'd give it a go, the taste is great (better than strawberry), and the cost is totally reasonable, if you're D deficient or going into winter and would like a top up of your levels, then give this a go. DHA, EPA, Vit A and D, fantastic product!

Arctic D Cod Liver Oil, Orange Flavour

Posted by Reviewer2749821 on Nov 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We believe this to be an effective product, and prefer peach or orange flavours, but GP is concerned that there is a real risk in overdosing with vitamin A when taking cod liver oil, so does not recommend it. Dietician says this particular product is much lower in vitamin A than most others, but recommends alternating it with another source of vitamin D.

Great brand, affordable...don't like the texture and flavour

Posted by HolisticHelper on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

People rave about Nordic Naturals but because it's not a glcetract formula it really is like taking a mouth full of fish oil in all it's glory. I find that the fishiness is not masked by the orange flavour compared to other brands I've had where I can't taste it at all. Gives me reflux which is disappointing.