Kids Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves these - because the gelatin capsules pop when you chew them and the tast is very mild. I love that she is getting her DHA - it's really made a difference in her skin - it is no longer as dry and irritated.

kid's essential!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My kids love the Nordic Natural, Children's DHA chewable gels. I love it because it's made from 100% arctic cod liver oil, free of harmful additives and flavored with real strawberry extract!

Kids love these!

Posted by eathealthy on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We started giving these to our son around 18 months of age. They are like a treat to kids and have a delightful strawberry flavor. Our naturopath suggested we give these for brain/eye development and to reduce allergies and eczema. They help to nourish the immune system so that it doesn't overreact. Highly recommended.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Although this product is expensive, I believe it helps my children's brain grow and helps keep their hearts healthy. I wish this product was around when I was a kid. Take care of the kids when they are young and maybe their adult life will be healthier. I am 36 with heart problems because of cholesterol. The taste is tolerable. I tried it as well and they aren't bad tasting.

Smart Kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. My children, ages 2 ad 5, love these and beg for them everyday. My daughter is in preschool and reads at a 2nd grade level. I have taken Nordic Naturals fish oils since my pregnancy with her and she's taken these since age 2. I can't help but wonder if the DHA has helped enhance her intelligence.

He doesn't mind taking it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My son is very picky when it comes to chewing vitamins. When I bought these soft gels, he couldn't wait each morning to take them. It's as if he thinks they are candy! Love this product and the benefits it gives my son.

Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My daughter who is 3yrs old loves the strawberry taste of these. I can smell it on her breath and it smells good.

great taste the kids love it, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the jelly is a little bit difficult to chew..

could be better for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My kids love these, if only they weren't made with soybean oil.I'll have to read the hidden print net time.

SUPER DHA from wild fish .

Posted by KLIK KLIK KLIK on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My children liked the taste and smell. Drinks them with satisfaction. I will take them more than once. Although they are expensive, but it's from wild fish. What is important to me when it touches my children. I recommend. ........More interesting products - ON MY PAGE! Click on the green button in my name( KLIK KLIK KLIK ).

SUPER DHA from wild fish .

Posted by KLIK KLIK KLIK on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My children liked the taste and smell. Drinks them with satisfaction. I will take them more than once. Although they are expensive, but it's from wild fish. What is important to me when it touches my children. I recommend. ✔........More interesting products - ON MY PAGE! Click on the green button in my name( KLIK KLIK KLIK ). And get a GOOD D.I.S.C.O.U.N.T . There you will learn how to buy good foods .