Superb!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These delicious little softgels are fun and easy for kids to take. My son started taking them around 18 months are the recommendation of our naturopath. The DHA is thought to decrease issues such as allergies, eczema and attention deficit disorders in children. Highly recommend this product. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Great for kids

Posted by Reviewer1869211 on Jul 01, 2008

My nine year old prefers to swallow whole as she doesn't like the oily feel in her mouth. But, the taste isn't bad. I've actually noticed a change in her behavior, calmer and more focused.

Nordic Naturals, Children's DHA, 100% Arctic Cod Liver Oil, 250 mg, 90 Chewable Soft Gels

Posted by Reviewer1650448 on Feb 25, 2008

Great product! My children don't mind these at all. They are little round capsules that burst in the mouth. They think it is cool. Love Nordic Naturals for Omega's!

Oils

Posted by Reviewer2889028 on Oct 11, 2007

Our Naturopath recommends them too.

20 mon & 3 yo

Posted by Reviewer1633971 on Jun 04, 2007

My kids love to take their "fish" or "balls"--I just have to remind them to eat them, not play with them.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2367345 on Feb 13, 2007

My daughter(8) doesn't take pills so this is perfect. Took a couple days to get used to but loves them now. The make a Lemon for Jrs but she didn't like - didn't give it time. Love it.

Great for younger children!

Posted by Reviewer2855034 on May 18, 2009

This product is a wonderful way to get DHA into young children, they can be chewed and my two youngest like the flavor and they way they pop in their mouths.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2798220 on May 01, 2009

My 3 year old daughter loves these. She calls them "strawberry explosions" and I find it an easy way to supplement her omega-3 intake.

My son loves these

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Oct 24, 2008

I've had a hard time finding a good fish oil supplement that didn't make my son gag. He loves these. They make a little pop when chewed so he calls them his "poppers."

great product

Posted by Reviewer1796016 on Oct 09, 2009

Will definitely order this again. My son's attention span has increased greatly. He takes this along with a magnesium supplement .

1 2 3 4