Superb!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These delicious little softgels are fun and easy for kids to take. My son started taking them around 18 months are the recommendation of our naturopath. The DHA is thought to decrease issues such as allergies, eczema and attention deficit disorders in children. Highly recommend this product. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Childrens DHA

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Feb 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this for my special needs son. It helps with his focus. Will continue to buy.

Double thumb up

Posted by a3mommy on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This DHA soft gels, which my kids call this the "DHA Balls". Small round gel balls with a hint of strawberry. The kids love this compared to the liquid version (which is messy). I am a fan of Nordic Naturals, and have bought their Pre Natal DHA, Baby DHL, DHL Joints (for my friend) and Omega Plus. One of the purest DHA brands and at a good price compared to my local pharmacy.

Tran Nordic Naturals

Posted by 5758379893656856725 on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Rewelacyjny produkt.Moje dzieci z wielką chęcią przyjmują ten tran.Przepyszne w smaku.

good and my son likes it

Posted by 4956509181834483567 on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good and my son likes it

Perfect for kids

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The only one I buy for my picky 4 yr old boy. He LOVES them!

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2047240 on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My three year old has been taking the Nordic Naturals DHA since she was just over a year old. We started with the strawberry liquid, which she loved and she has been taking these softgels since she was 2 years old. I even enjoy the flavor of them!

My doughter love it

Posted by 5200746062000003849 on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

she eats the product everyday.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2208927 on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great price and my kids love these

kids love it

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 4yr old love this one. No problem giving her this. But it is too expencive in the long run so I just give them the same pill as I take.