Great children's DHA

Posted by Reviewer1593792 on Apr 04, 2009

My 2yr-old son didn't even notice it was mixed into his liquid multi-vitamin that has an orange/mango flavor. If you take it alone, I think most kids won't like it. The strawberry flavor kicks in after you swallow it, not sweet at all. I'll admit it does taste better than the straight up cod liver oil that i had to take as a kid, definately mix it with something, and so far, no issues with burping it up.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1087204 on Dec 05, 2007

We tried other Omega 3 for ours kids, but all of them had a fishy aftertaste. Not this one. We mix it in a little juice with theri breakfast and they do not even notice.

Awesome

Posted by 5587703030558946326 on Nov 29, 2014

And before writing anything, let me first specify we are a vegetarian house so that means my kid has never tasted fish before. The other time he was accidentaly fed fish at school, he had vomited. However to my surprise, he has been taking this oil with such ease, infact he loves it! Happy kid is happy mum :)

Expire soon

Posted by 4760692710400506305 on Nov 06, 2014

The product was advertised as expired in Nov 2016 on the website. I ordered some for myself and friends who have kids. The products we received will expire soon in Oct 2015 (less than a year from now). Very disappointed with false information on iherb's website. I am a regular customer from Australia.

Childrens DHA

Posted by Reviewer2503145 on Jun 24, 2008

Great! My daughter is SUPER picky and I can put it in her juice no problem! It did cause her constipation issues to come back though (odd) so I had to stop the supplement. Nothing "wrong" with the supplement though.

seems to be good

Posted by 4784361817268214888 on Nov 08, 2012

it doesnt taste too fishy but it does leave a fishy after taste if that makes any sense...lol...over all its a decent product and id buy it again

Great DHA

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Apr 09, 2010

I use this for my special needs son. I believe this supports his mental needs and boosts his focus. I definitely see a difference when we use this daily. This is a definite support booster for kids on the spectrum.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1958960 on Jun 07, 2008

One of the only DHA supplements for kids that does not have gelatin in it. great taste

My kids fight over who gets to be first to take this suppliment

Posted by Reviewer2753882 on May 10, 2008

No problem getting my kids to take this. They love the strawberry taste.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3227215 on May 05, 2008

My son who is 16 months loves the flavor and I love that it is good for him!