Great children's DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 2yr-old son didn't even notice it was mixed into his liquid multi-vitamin that has an orange/mango flavor. If you take it alone, I think most kids won't like it. The strawberry flavor kicks in after you swallow it, not sweet at all. I'll admit it does taste better than the straight up cod liver oil that i had to take as a kid, definately mix it with something, and so far, no issues with burping it up.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

And before writing anything, let me first specify we are a vegetarian house so that means my kid has never tasted fish before. The other time he was accidentaly fed fish at school, he had vomited. However to my surprise, he has been taking this oil with such ease, infact he loves it! Happy kid is happy mum :)

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We tried other Omega 3 for ours kids, but all of them had a fishy aftertaste. Not this one. We mix it in a little juice with theri breakfast and they do not even notice.

Expire soon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product was advertised as expired in Nov 2016 on the website. I ordered some for myself and friends who have kids. The products we received will expire soon in Oct 2015 (less than a year from now). Very disappointed with false information on iherb's website. I am a regular customer from Australia.

Superb Effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 22 old months baby don't speak any word before taking this supplement. She only listens to us when we teach her without repeating any words. After I did some reading and research I bought this and give this to my baby. Now, she able to speak few words, able to repeat the words, and understand where to use the words ; not just saying it randomly. I am very happy with this result and hoping she is improving in her overall brain development .

Childrens DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great! My daughter is SUPER picky and I can put it in her juice no problem! It did cause her constipation issues to come back though (odd) so I had to stop the supplement. Nothing "wrong" with the supplement though.

seems to be good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it doesnt taste too fishy but it does leave a fishy after taste if that makes any sense...lol...over all its a decent product and id buy it again

Wonderful DHA for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been getting this for my kids for a while, and they like the taste. Great for their concentration.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for your delivery !

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My boys ages 5 and 3 love this!