Great children's DHA

Posted by Reviewer1593792 on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 2yr-old son didn't even notice it was mixed into his liquid multi-vitamin that has an orange/mango flavor. If you take it alone, I think most kids won't like it. The strawberry flavor kicks in after you swallow it, not sweet at all. I'll admit it does taste better than the straight up cod liver oil that i had to take as a kid, definately mix it with something, and so far, no issues with burping it up.

Awesome

Posted by 5587703030558946326 on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

And before writing anything, let me first specify we are a vegetarian house so that means my kid has never tasted fish before. The other time he was accidentaly fed fish at school, he had vomited. However to my surprise, he has been taking this oil with such ease, infact he loves it! Happy kid is happy mum :)

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1087204 on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We tried other Omega 3 for ours kids, but all of them had a fishy aftertaste. Not this one. We mix it in a little juice with theri breakfast and they do not even notice.

Expire soon

Posted by 4760692710400506305 on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product was advertised as expired in Nov 2016 on the website. I ordered some for myself and friends who have kids. The products we received will expire soon in Oct 2015 (less than a year from now). Very disappointed with false information on iherb's website. I am a regular customer from Australia.

Childrens DHA

Posted by Reviewer2503145 on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great! My daughter is SUPER picky and I can put it in her juice no problem! It did cause her constipation issues to come back though (odd) so I had to stop the supplement. Nothing "wrong" with the supplement though.

seems to be good

Posted by 4784361817268214888 on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it doesnt taste too fishy but it does leave a fishy after taste if that makes any sense...lol...over all its a decent product and id buy it again

Best

Posted by 5242258400210715818 on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My boy loved it

Great

Posted by 5109373274431942062 on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Strawberry flavor and my son loved it

I Herb Is Very Profesional And Realiable

Posted by 5668198674503803428 on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It Was Qreat Expeience To Buy From This Site.It Arrived On Time As Expected In Good Shape.the Price Are Perfect If I Compare To The Expensive Prices/cost For Similar Product In Israel.so After A month I Bought 4 Time More And It Arrived Again On Time . Not Broken. So Im Very Satisified From The Product Price And Delivery As well. I Become Loyal Custamer And I Recomend It Very Much To Buy What U Need From This Firm- I Herb ! G.dorit. Ramat Gan Israel.

I like it

Posted by 5616605511933220891 on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have to sneak it in in my children's food, and they don't really notice it so it's good