Probably one of the best omega supplements for children

Posted by AptekaNaturalis on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great taste - slight hint of strawberry and no fishy smell or aftertaste. High in DHA- very good for brain development-may improve your child's cognition and behaviour. No measuring spoon supplied.

Didn't like the taste that much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Before giving this to my kids, I tried it first. I didn't appreciated the taste and hope that my son and daughter would like it. My son didn't like the taste at all. Fortunately, my daughter, 3 years old, can still tolerate it and has it again next morning otherwise this would need to be thrown out. I know cod liver oil is rich in EPA and DHA however, we just can't continue taking it because of the taste. Carlson fish oil, both orange and lemon flavor, taste much much better than this. They also contain rich DHA and EPA. So I think we would stay with Carlson fish oil.

Good flavor, no fishy taste, helps with tantrums

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I originally started giving this to my preschool-age son because he was having horrible tantrums. These were very bad with him screaming out of control, trashing his bedroom, and throwing toys at my head on almost a daily basis. Within two weeks of giving him a nightly dose of the Children's DHA I could see a big difference in his behavior. He was calmer, and when he got upset he was more reasonable and calmed down much more quickly. Tantrums went down to once a week right away. Now, a year and four bottles later he only has a bad meltdown like that once or twice a month. One very interesting thing about this is that right before I first started giving it to him he had gotten about a dozen mosquito bites on his face and arm. He has always had an almost violent reaction to mosquitos and would get huge lumps at each site that looked like half a Ping-Pong ball under his skin. These would take up to three weeks to heal fully, leaving a red mark even after the swelling had gone down. His bites had almost disappeared in TWO DAYS after starting to take the Children's DHA. Of course, fish oil is good for inflammation but I had started him on it for the tantrums. Since then every time I get mosquito bites I take extra fish oil and they don't even itch.

Excellent Liquid DHA

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My teenage son has been taking this since little. He is still unable to swallow capsule/tablet/softgel, so this is really helpful. Nordic Naturals is one of the few brands that I trust for mercury-free fish oil and this formula is effective for brain focus, mood regulation, eye health, and healthy skin. My son has out-grown multiple childhood allergies and poor eye-sight. Now he has perfect 6/6 eye-sight. The oil is tasteless but it smells pleasant sweet because of the strawberry flavor.

Nordic Naturals, Children's DHA, strawberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My kids tried it and didn't like it at all, it was too fishy with a strawberry flavor. I tried to see for myself, I felt the same way the kids did, it did not taste good. I can't return it. T Congleton San Jose, CA

The spout is an issue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, and would have rated it higher, except that it's not designed to pour well into a spoon or whatever, without spilling a little down the sides (which is annoying because this is oil after all, and you end up having to wipe or wash it away). The spout at the top needs to be redone to allow for more accurate pouring. The taste of the product is fine, and my children take it without complaining.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

so great food ,my baby like it

The only fish oil my girl loves

Posted by HweeLing on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only fish oil she loves. After giving her daily dosage, she always asks for more!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy that my daughter is swallowing this. And it has a great ingredient ratio. Will reorder.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good