Clear Nose

Posted by Reviewer1008619 on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Every since starting taking Noridc Naturals Omega, my morning sinus had gone. Now, I can start the day with a Clear Nose.

Nordic Naturals Omegas

Posted by Reviewer3131812 on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Love to eat fish but little time to make it, so this is a good supplement without the after taste.

Pure Omegas/ EFA's

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My Osteopath put me on Nordic Complete to help with my arthritis. He put my husband on them to help with his excema. And my son is on them for body support. We are huge believers in the human body's need for EFA's. BUT we want them pure, distilled. With no toxins! There is no other EFA fish oil out there that comes close to Nordics purity levels.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1040369 on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've gone on and off this product a few times, and each time I take it, my skin improves tremendously and I start getting compliments. I don't know what's in it but it really makes a difference.

Nordic Omega 3-6-9

Posted by Reviewer3065707 on Feb 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great vitamin. It is a Pharmaceutical Grade (not alot out there) and it has a lemon flavor so you don't feel like you have swallowed fish oil. Iherb also has the best price. My husband and I have been taking this for 3 years. It definitely makes you healthier.

As always great!

Posted by Reviewer1697887 on Jun 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivery and as always a great product!! I first ordered these months ago to help my sons speech. He was diagnosed with speech dysproxia at 26 months. Speech therapy did little, but had some help. At 37 months I began giving him these fish oil pills and his speech improved dramatically within one months. He went from only making vowels to saying words. He has a long way to go, but I am sure 100% the fish oil has helped his therapy!!

Nordic Naturals, Omega 3-6-9- 1000

Posted by Reviewer1657742 on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used this product to help lower cholesterol. It helped bring it down to an acceptable leve.

these are great!

Posted by Reviewer3047809 on Sep 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The lemon flavored is essential and I definitely feel like it helps my hair, nails and skin be healthier!

Staple product

Posted by Reviewer1118330 on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nordic Naturals is of course, the best. Their use of Natural Triglyceride vs Ethyl ester sets them apart. I switched to this after using the Omega 3 formula for years when I learned it has parenial Omega 6 found in borage oil. So many people downplay Omega 6 saying its in our diet. True but not this subset of Omega 6.

3-6-9-

Posted by Reviewer2455479 on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good for your skin.