As always great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivery and as always a great product!! I first ordered these months ago to help my sons speech. He was diagnosed with speech dysproxia at 26 months. Speech therapy did little, but had some help. At 37 months I began giving him these fish oil pills and his speech improved dramatically within one months. He went from only making vowels to saying words. He has a long way to go, but I am sure 100% the fish oil has helped his therapy!!

Clear Nose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Every since starting taking Noridc Naturals Omega, my morning sinus had gone. Now, I can start the day with a Clear Nose.

3-6-9-

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good for your skin.

Staple product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nordic Naturals is of course, the best. Their use of Natural Triglyceride vs Ethyl ester sets them apart. I switched to this after using the Omega 3 formula for years when I learned it has parenial Omega 6 found in borage oil. So many people downplay Omega 6 saying its in our diet. True but not this subset of Omega 6.

these are great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The lemon flavored is essential and I definitely feel like it helps my hair, nails and skin be healthier!

Nordic Naturals, Omega 3-6-9- 1000

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used this product to help lower cholesterol. It helped bring it down to an acceptable leve.

Nordic Omega 3-6-9

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great vitamin. It is a Pharmaceutical Grade (not alot out there) and it has a lemon flavor so you don't feel like you have swallowed fish oil. Iherb also has the best price. My husband and I have been taking this for 3 years. It definitely makes you healthier.

nordic naturals omega 3-6-9 120 soft gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use these for my 9 year old who has developmenatl apraxia of speech, they make a significant difference in her cognative function

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've gone on and off this product a few times, and each time I take it, my skin improves tremendously and I start getting compliments. I don't know what's in it but it really makes a difference.

Nordic Naturals Omegas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Love to eat fish but little time to make it, so this is a good supplement without the after taste.