Excellent Omega Oil supplement

Posted by Reviewer3103314 on Dec 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried other Omega Oil supplements with no results. I saw a number of very positive reviews on Amazon and decided to give this particular Complete Omega Oil supplement a try. The FOG cleared, the depression lifted, and ADHD symptoms eased. And the lemon flavor is an added boost. I believe this supplement is laying a good foundation for me to finally make improvement after trying a wide variety of supplements with little results. If a brain does not have the vital nutrients it needs, then no amount of specialized computer exercises / counseling is going to work.

good blend

Posted by Reviewer3312344 on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this blend seems to work well for me. have been using for about a year. the addition of borage oil is a bonus. gel caps are good for travel ease. liquid form of this blend is less expensive, tastes mild, and is what i use at home.

Good for hair and skin

Posted by Reviewer3140562 on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product. I see new hair growth and better looking skin after taking this product. The Omega 369 is a complete product, so better value for money.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2584926 on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This brand recommended when my dr. first suggested I begin taking a fish oil supplement. It leaves no fishy aftertaste which I have been told is a problem with some of these kinds of supplements. I have been totally satisfied with the results from this product.

The Best in Omegas

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We take 4 a day. 2 in the morn and 2 @ night. We have strong immune systems and this is one of the benefactors.

Just got these

Posted by Reviewer3162802 on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Am trying these for high cholesterol. So far they are easy to swallow, nice and soft gel tabs. iHerb shipped them right out and had them in a couple days!

Best quality Fish Oil on the market

Posted by 5298331996289406485 on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best value and quality fish oil supplements you can get.

Excellent

Posted by 5088655882061846283 on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my mum and she loves it.

my son likes it

Posted by 4992309882344848083 on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 4yro likes it so much that he chews and swallows it without hesitation. There's no fishy smell at all. Will purchase again

Chosen by my GP

Posted by 4839018474728547600 on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Improvement comes about slowly so it's really hard to say that something made a huge difference. I take this particular product because that's what my holistic GP of 3 years has put me on and her choices of supplements are based on what she feels/knows are the most natural and the best. I buy them from iHerb because they're the best deal I've found so far.

1 2 3