Great product

Posted by 5657944182003925550 on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 4-year old son occasionally gets cold and flu. Since taking this fish oil, his flu was not as bad and as long as before. He used to have flu for 2-3 weeks. Now three days top and it's gone. It's great for his immune system. A staple supplement for my son. This is his second bottle. He has speech delay too, but now he's talking up a storm. And thank you iHerb for your great service!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this oil after I had read a book on late speakers. I do not know if it's this oil but my daughter just learns a lot faster since taking it and behaves so well. I definitely recommend it to mothers of late talkers and other children with cognitive and behavioral difficulties.

Still tastes like fish

Posted by Reviewer2720061 on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We take it, but as soon as we run out of this stuff, I'm switching to Dr. Sears' chewable DHA Omega 3. I know I'm supposed to be concerned about the balance of Omegas 3 and 6, but we seem to do equally as well on "Go Fish" and I don't have to chase my two year old out from under the table.

Good quality and slight lemon taste

Posted by Reviewer1994621 on Dec 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After a month of use seems to successfully heal my dry skin and cracking bone symptoms. No side effects noted.

Posted by Reviewer3255083 on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm finding I think more clearly and remember better since starting Omega, which has been about four months. The order arrived at my door step on the third day of ordering. Great service.

Clean taste

Posted by 5597532844577386054 on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality. No after taste

Great product

Posted by 5088655882061846283 on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

High quality. Have been taking this for the longest time. Loving it!

good

Posted by 4843677994704272686 on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good, easy to swallow

very good

Posted by Mersila on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

is very very good and healthy .and this brand of omega 3 is one of the best . i prefer this pver capsules coz i dont like gelatin much .

Good product

Posted by 4666919115757960289 on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No much fishy smell, very oily, tasteless. Content for 3-6-9 is considered good..

1 2 3