Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 4-year old son occasionally gets cold and flu. Since taking this fish oil, his flu was not as bad and as long as before. He used to have flu for 2-3 weeks. Now three days top and it's gone. It's great for his immune system. A staple supplement for my son. This is his second bottle. He has speech delay too, but now he's talking up a storm. And thank you iHerb for your great service!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this oil after I had read a book on late speakers. I do not know if it's this oil but my daughter just learns a lot faster since taking it and behaves so well. I definitely recommend it to mothers of late talkers and other children with cognitive and behavioral difficulties.

Still tastes like fish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We take it, but as soon as we run out of this stuff, I'm switching to Dr. Sears' chewable DHA Omega 3. I know I'm supposed to be concerned about the balance of Omegas 3 and 6, but we seem to do equally as well on "Go Fish" and I don't have to chase my two year old out from under the table.

Good quality and slight lemon taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After a month of use seems to successfully heal my dry skin and cracking bone symptoms. No side effects noted.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm finding I think more clearly and remember better since starting Omega, which has been about four months. The order arrived at my door step on the third day of ordering. Great service.

Love This

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Switched from gel capsules and never looked back. Witness significant improvement in skin condition after a month's usage, together with addition of rosehip oil to skincare routine. I have combination sensitive skin and used to struggle with hormonal adult cystic acne for years. Since starting on this and my rosehip oil, my skin no longer acts up. Slight fishy odor barely noticeable.

Clean taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality. No after taste

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

High quality. Have been taking this for the longest time. Loving it!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good, easy to swallow

very good

Posted by Mersila on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

is very very good and healthy .and this brand of omega 3 is one of the best . i prefer this pver capsules coz i dont like gelatin much .

1 2 3 4