great product

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this oil after I had read a book on late speakers. I do not know if it's this oil but my daughter just learns a lot faster since taking it and behaves so well. I definitely recommend it to mothers of late talkers and other children with cognitive and behavioral difficulties.

Great product

Posted by 5657944182003925550 on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 4-year old son occasionally gets cold and flu. Since taking this fish oil, his flu was not as bad and as long as before. He used to have flu for 2-3 weeks. Now three days top and it's gone. It's great for his immune system. A staple supplement for my son. This is his second bottle. He has speech delay too, but now he's talking up a storm. And thank you iHerb for your great service!

Posted by Reviewer3255083 on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm finding I think more clearly and remember better since starting Omega, which has been about four months. The order arrived at my door step on the third day of ordering. Great service.

Good quality and slight lemon taste

Posted by Reviewer1994621 on Dec 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After a month of use seems to successfully heal my dry skin and cracking bone symptoms. No side effects noted.

Still tastes like fish

Posted by Reviewer2720061 on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We take it, but as soon as we run out of this stuff, I'm switching to Dr. Sears' chewable DHA Omega 3. I know I'm supposed to be concerned about the balance of Omegas 3 and 6, but we seem to do equally as well on "Go Fish" and I don't have to chase my two year old out from under the table.

Non-fishy fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2231101 on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my dogs- works MUCH better than opening up the capsules, and they have nice, shiny coats and skin that doesn't itch thanks to it! Pleasant lemony smell- not fishy at all.

Nordic Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3144784 on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Best product, use it every day.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Taste's great and my bones feel better and have less cracking sounds when I move.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2610110 on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very nice fish oil, but hard to take by itself it has to be mixed with a drink such as non fat choco milk.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2750507 on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Quick shipping Very good store. I would definitely recommend friends to buy from this store

1 2 3