Help

Xtra?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised when I received this and the bottle was labelled 'Xtra'...I had no idea the formula had been changed? Not sure but if it's anything like the usual DHA, it'd be great then! Really helps my mood and alertness, especially being a working mom who really does get stretched to her max each day!

Nordic Naturals, DHA 1000, Strawberry Flavor, 1000 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My health care practicioner only recommends this brand due to purity of product, processing technique and screening for mercury levels.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased this product before. I love it for helping stabilize moods and digestive issues. It helps my memory as well. I trust this company.

Great ratio of DHA to EPA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has the best ratio of DHA to EPA I could find. My PA told me to look for a minimum of a 3 to 1 ratio and this product exceeds that. Also, this product doesn't aggravate my reflux problem.

Nordic DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have been using these for over 1 year per my health care practioner. I believe they are doing their job. I trust these because of their purity. I'm ot afraid of mercury levels and dioxin levels etc.

Sickly sweet

Posted by Leveeah on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm prone to reflux from fish oil capsules and I thought the strawberry flavor might cover that up. Big mistake. I just burp up strawberry instead of fish, which is actually worse (in my opinion). I've since switched to a liquid DHA oil, and I don't have reflux anymore!

Nordic Naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So far so good with this DHA supplement...easy to take for omega benefits!

Helps me stay focused

Posted by danarm on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Improves attention and vision. I take 2 every day. It's one of the best and most useful supplements I ever took

Great taste!!

Posted by violetdream on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I chew these since I can't swallow most pills, and the taste was surprisingly delicious! Even my 7 year old likes them. He said he likes how it "pops" when he bites it. This is a great alternative to swallowing pills or the liquids. And it has an excellent source of DHA, while the children's version is much less potent.

My 11 y.o. daughter LOVES these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Let's face it... it's hard to get an 11 y.o. kid to like taking any kind of vitamin or supplement... especially if it's not the chewable kind. The Strawberry helps alleviate any fishy aftertaste that might otherwise be experienced with a different product.