Nordic Naturals, DHA 1000, Strawberry Flavor, 1000 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2224927 on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My health care practicioner only recommends this brand due to purity of product, processing technique and screening for mercury levels.

Xtra?

Posted by 5093880584910635721 on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised when I received this and the bottle was labelled 'Xtra'...I had no idea the formula had been changed? Not sure but if it's anything like the usual DHA, it'd be great then! Really helps my mood and alertness, especially being a working mom who really does get stretched to her max each day!

Great ratio of DHA to EPA

Posted by Reviewer1651746 on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has the best ratio of DHA to EPA I could find. My PA told me to look for a minimum of a 3 to 1 ratio and this product exceeds that. Also, this product doesn't aggravate my reflux problem.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1867813 on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased this product before. I love it for helping stabilize moods and digestive issues. It helps my memory as well. I trust this company.

Sickly sweet

Posted by Leveeah on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm prone to reflux from fish oil capsules and I thought the strawberry flavor might cover that up. Big mistake. I just burp up strawberry instead of fish, which is actually worse (in my opinion). I've since switched to a liquid DHA oil, and I don't have reflux anymore!

Nordic DHA

Posted by Reviewer1089768 on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have been using these for over 1 year per my health care practioner. I believe they are doing their job. I trust these because of their purity. I'm ot afraid of mercury levels and dioxin levels etc.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1328471 on Aug 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product as a terrific price. Nice, slight strawberry flavor such that there is no 'fishiness'. Thanks.

Nordic Naturals, DHA 1000, Strawberry Flavor, 1000 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I only use Nordic Naturals fish oils. I think they are the best. So pure and no fishy taste at all. I do burp up the Strawberry flavor, which is not a problem but there is still no fishy aftertaste.

strawberry DHA

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a few years. No fishy aftertaste. Strawberry flavor is the best!

Great product

Posted by 5455480509229648030 on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Strawberry taste makes taking the supplement easier.