Xtra?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised when I received this and the bottle was labelled 'Xtra'...I had no idea the formula had been changed? Not sure but if it's anything like the usual DHA, it'd be great then! Really helps my mood and alertness, especially being a working mom who really does get stretched to her max each day!

Nordic Naturals, DHA 1000, Strawberry Flavor, 1000 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My health care practicioner only recommends this brand due to purity of product, processing technique and screening for mercury levels.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased this product before. I love it for helping stabilize moods and digestive issues. It helps my memory as well. I trust this company.

Great ratio of DHA to EPA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has the best ratio of DHA to EPA I could find. My PA told me to look for a minimum of a 3 to 1 ratio and this product exceeds that. Also, this product doesn't aggravate my reflux problem.

Nordic DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have been using these for over 1 year per my health care practioner. I believe they are doing their job. I trust these because of their purity. I'm ot afraid of mercury levels and dioxin levels etc.

Sickly sweet

Posted by Leveeah on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm prone to reflux from fish oil capsules and I thought the strawberry flavor might cover that up. Big mistake. I just burp up strawberry instead of fish, which is actually worse (in my opinion). I've since switched to a liquid DHA oil, and I don't have reflux anymore!

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for years and have mental clarity, used to take antidepressants and had brain fog, this product takes away the brain fog and if I don't take it for a while I notice the fog returning I am just not as sharp when I don't take it. Would recommend to everyone!

Nordic Naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So far so good with this DHA supplement...easy to take for omega benefits!

Omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product. This specific brand was recommended by my Nurse Practitioner. It has a wonderful scent. I get no fish burps or burps of any kind from this product. Very high level of omega 3. Nordic Naturals is always the brand I will use for fish oil. iHerb price is excellent.

Helps me stay focused

Posted by danarm on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Improves attention and vision. I take 2 every day. It's one of the best and most useful supplements I ever took