Help

Still find this way better than a top of the line krill oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite brand and type of fish oil because of its high content of DHA and because Nordic Naturals has such high standards for being clean (nontoxic). My family has used krill oil, too, to see if it worked better for cognitive processing/skills, focus, memory, heart, & eye health, but we prefer this product over the krill oil (which was a high quality krill oil purchased through Dr. Mercola whose articles I respect). Krill oil seems to be marketed exceptionally, & only one company (in Canada) owns the patent on Krill oil, & this company has done its own scientific research studies, but I have never seen any independent scientific research showing that krill oil is better. Thousands of research studies have been done on DHA's effectiveness from independent sources. As for the burbs... we freeze them and then take them in the middle of a meal (making sure to eat something before and after), so no burbs:) Also, we swallow the pills with a drink with our chins facing slightly downward; throwing the head back while swallowing pills is the worst thing to do. We love Nordic Naturals DHA! However, one thing I think Nordic Naturals should do is consider adding Astaxanthin to their fish oil product line to increase its anti-oxidant properties.

Best Fish Oil I've ever had!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is SUCH a great product! I never thought taking fish oil could be so easy and pleasant. ALl other fish oil products I've tried have been gross tasting and have made me feel awful. I don't burp this much and if I do it's fruty. TMI I know but sometimes you want to know these things!

Highest quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nordic Naturals has the best products...no fishy smell and no yucky aftertaste! We ordered Strawberry flavored. The DHA pills were still reasonably sized and my 6 year old son could swallow them without any issues.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

excellent source of fish oil; great taste, easy on the digestive system

Easy to digest source of fish oils. Good taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Salmon fish oil is hard to digest. This source of fish oil is so easy to take.

great taste

Posted by LittleExplorer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this product for the past 3 years, during which I've tried switching to other (cheaper) brands but have since been back to Nordic Naturals. Very good supplement that help boost my mood and general health. Since taking DHA, have been heading less to the family doctor. I've now converted my aging parents to take this with me.

Superb Company and products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There is a big difference in the quality of fish oil supplements but a person can truly trust the quality and integrity of Nordic Naturals products! I highly recommend this product, especially for those wanting to amp up their DHA levels!

Strong DHA dosage in a small package

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The Nordic Naturals brand carries a reputation of a quality product but Our choice of this DHA was based on our attempts to find a higher enough dosage of DHA in a gel or capsule that is small enough to swallow. While I can handle the horse sized pills from some other manufacturers that contain enough of DHA and EPA my spouse could not.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love its strawberry scent, and also has the highest ratio DCA to EPA you can get. Good as mood booster.

Artificial flavor...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Why they don't use natural flavor if you take something good for you and your baby...

1 2 3 4