Help

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My son has Down Syndrome so DHA is an important supplement for him. It was recommeded by out geneticist. DHA Deficits in DHA can damage brain biochemistry and cognitive abilities. Studies suggest it may help prevent dementia in later years and it prevents plaque build up in the brain therefore lowing the risk of stroke. In DS children it also helps with dry skin and constipation. I can't say enough good things and the fact that Nordic Naturals has high standards for providing a product that is exceptionally fresh and free from contaminants like mercury makes it the only brand I will purchase.

Nordic Naturals DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this on and off before, started again at the suggestion of my doctor. I can take these even on an empty stomach. I like the way they smell of strawberry. And they never have a bad after taste!

Nordic Naturals, DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Suggested to me by physician after brain surgery subsequent to a stroke. Love the taste; easy to swallow. Don't know if any brain cells have been restored; however, I am doing well with no brain function loss. Would recommend to anybody concerned with any aspect of "brain function wellness."

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is benefit for my son, brain

DHA fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

excellent to help control mood changes in ADD child

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product to students (helps with the concentration); women during menopause (anxiety)and elderly (memory).

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nordic Naturals is one of the best brands for omega3 supplements. This product has the best DHA/EPA ratio for whoever needs it (usually cancer patients). Also it is a very good mood booster. When I feel sad, one or two pills and I feel much better. Strawberry flavor is also great.

Nordic Naturals, DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best fish oils I have ever taken! Nothing but strawberry taste.

Great strawberry taste and great for babies brain!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking the Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega for a couple years and always had difficulty digesting the capsule without tasting the lemon flavor for hours after taking it (this was better then the fish taste in other brands, however!). Do I thought I'd try the strawberry and it is so easily digested- I haven't had any problems with it at all! In fact, it even makes my multi-vitamin have a strawberry taste since they sit in the same dispenser together. I am currently breast feeding my baby and I know that the DHA benefits her as well!

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended while I was pregnant and it is great stuff. IF I burp it up at all it tastes like strawberry. Interesting.