Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I pick this product because I read that this proportion of EPA : DHA helps to focus better. The lemon taste is refreshing! I introduce this product to a few friends and they all like it.

Good for inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My ASD son has auto-antibodies to neuro philaments in his brain, which means inflammation. We've used the EPA Xtra in combination with Cod Liver Oil to help reduce the inflammation, as EPA is known as an anti-inflammatory fatty acid. My son is progressing, so I hope it is working!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is a good product and it has mainly EPA. So it a much better option for mood support than the regular fish oils who contain a blend of EPA and DHA. As added bonus it has a very nice lemon scent.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this product to help with damaged intestinal lining, and I have noticed that it has helped eliminate low back pain and sciatica within a very short time.

Excellent natural anti-inflammatory

Posted by OssieA on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from a painful lower back problem for years, recently getting severely worse. Occasionally taken an NSAID but this is a natural anti-inflammatory that works! Only been taking it a week now and I don't have either the stiffness or the pain in my back, it's fantastic!

Best we've found!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

In terms of getting the most EPA (1060 mg/2 soft gels), this is your pill.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I give 2 caps per day to my 7yr old son who has add. It is amazing. I has helped so much with his concentration. I love it!

Cleared eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Every winter my son gets rough patches on his skin. We always joke that he's turning into a crocodile. This winter we've had none of that dry, scaly, itchy skin at all. Not a single patch. This product has worked wonders!

Excellent fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great taste and fresh.

probably worth the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was perscribed this specific brand and product by my psychiatrist for bipolar. He was also taking this exact product himself for cardiovascular reasons. Since I started taking this my illness has gotten better, I've had no unpleasant side effects, the product is easy to take and has a nice lemony smell and hint of taste. Remember, it costs more because it is far more potent than the cheap versions, read the details on the label and you'll see how much.

1 2 3