NICE FLAVOUR

Posted by cgoodstuff10 on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My 3 kids just love the flavour

Pretty good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not as rich with minerals and vitamins as other products but it's still pretty good. I trust nordic naturals more than other producers somehow.

Good vitamins but too soft and sugary

Posted by caffeinated on Jan 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These gummies have a very soft texture, have a sweet/sour/citrusy flavour, and are orange in colour. They seem to be high in sugar. My 5-year-old niece likes them, but the 2-year-old doesn't and wouldn't take them (she prefers the Gummi King brand). The bottle has 50 servings, so for 2 kids, taken regularly, it would last 25 days. Serving of 4 for toddles makes me wonder if the adult serving is 8 gummies?! I think it's too expensive compared to some other vitamins. I do like that they are free of gelatin and artificial colours/flavours.

Nordic Naturals Nordic Berries are a Multivitamin My Kids Actually Like!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

On advice of our doctor, we were giving our kids Nordic Naturals oil but then found this company also makes a multivitamin. So far, a great hit with the kids and a good company. Has helped our kids' health.

if Berocca was a not so gummy candy...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

that's the only way to describe these! they look like those sugar coated gummy candies but aren't gummy at all, there's no resistance and your teeth effortlessly cut through them. AND they taste like Berocca! still, my 2yo loves them.

it's useful for my kid's health.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's useful for my kid's health.

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

In combination with Nordic Naturals Omega-3 fish oil, I can vouch for their effectiveness. I stopped eating them for half a year and I started getting sick so frequently, probably due to lowered immunity from the lack of nutrients (which these 2 supplements used to provide me.) So I went back to it and I've been really healthy and actucally never got sick since. Now I will never go a day without these 2 supplements!

Autistic boy loves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's remarkable that my autistic grandson will eat these. He won't eat similar foods like fruit snacks. I have to watch that he doesn't eat more than the recommended amount!

great product!

Posted by hihello33 on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i give these vitamins to my kids everyday!!

High quality children's supplement

Posted by akasha on Jul 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Young kids love this. Even I enjoy it !

1 2