Help

Pure and Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It tastes great, it's just 100% borage oil. It works amazingly well for my skin problems. I hope to see it in stock again soon....

great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed excellent results in my skin after less than a month of taking product. Skin is less dry on arms and rough skin on heels and ball of my foot is totally gone.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Nordic Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Pleasant taste. I use a little with Omega 3 so it is convenient to be able to measure a small amount.

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For quite some years I suffered from very painful lumps in my breasts, so my GP prescribed GLA tablets to replace whichever fatty acids my body was lacking to cause this. It was extremely painful for every three weeks of my four week cycle and made life pretty miserable. After many years on these tablets, my symptoms went away, but then returned quite abruptly ten years later. I decided to try Nordic Naturals High Dose GLA as an alternative, as I'd always found the Huge pills very difficult to swallow. This product is so easy to use, as you can just pour it on your food. I noticed a tremendous difference in my breasts after taking for just one week and after three weeks all the lumps had disappeared. I'll definately be sticking with this product in future, and the delivery was twice as fast from iHerb as it was sourcing from my own Country.

[Suitable for vegetarians!] Taste really nasty for my buds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took it directly from a spoon and I couldn't stand the taste.. is really nasty! So 3stars for making me nauseous for 10 mins. But after that, I mix them into drinks to mask the taste of oil.. I also read that it helps in breast lumps for another lady. I would have to monitor mine after a few months, will see if they disappear.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My favorite borage oil I have not done the research but I feel this is a very clean processed borage by just the way my body responds to it. I've tried 3 brands all together