Great for kids!

Posted by 5657536211045365545 on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product for kids, maybe a little to expensive in relation to the Gummies of Nordic Naturals!

My son is happy with these and that's all that matters!

Posted by Reviewer1875032 on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son LOVES these. I have not tried them, they smell a little fishy, but there is something about them that he just loves. He asks for his "fishies" every morning. He is not a big fan of eating fish so we like that we can give him these so he gets those important Omega 3's.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2582031 on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good product

Three year old likes them.

Posted by Reviewer1539609 on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 3.5 year old likes these and I'm glad he's getting high quality fish oil and not the plant-based dha in other gummies. I just wish they weren't so expensive!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2665051 on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These I've given 5 stars as their taste is fantastic! I have tried so many omega-3 vitamins on my children and they will never eat them because they taste fishy and these are the first that have a nice flavor! Alas!

Great omega for kids!

Posted by Reviewer2736234 on Nov 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our 2 1/2 year old loves these. I give him half of one daily, they are very chewy and large, I suggest cutting them into 4 pieces at first to make sure your little one can chew it. They are pricey, but I trust the Nordic brand, and it does not have extra vitamin E added, that almost all other DHA supplements add. Most multivitamins also have Vitamin E, and we did not want to give him excessive amount.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1628188 on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter looks forward to taking her fishies every day!

wonderful formula for children

Posted by Reviewer1181041 on Jul 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 2 1/2 year old granddaughter loves her Omega 3 Fishies and it has become the greatest incentive for her to finish her meals.

These are remarkable!

Posted by Reviewer3160268 on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

There is no other children's omegas that taste as good as this! We've tried quite a few and these are by far the best. If you didn't tell your kid they were supplements, they would think you were giving them a gummy candy. They are tangerine fish shaped gummies. Well worth the price.

Better Sleep

Posted by Reviewer2473699 on Sep 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been giving these fishies to all 3 of my children, but have noticed a particular improvement in my middle child. Every night since starting these he has slept through the night - which for him is virtually unheard of!

1 2