Great for kids!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product for kids, maybe a little to expensive in relation to the Gummies of Nordic Naturals!

its good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

but my kid dont like the sour taste

son loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

easy way to get omega 3s in kids.

Better Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been giving these fishies to all 3 of my children, but have noticed a particular improvement in my middle child. Every night since starting these he has slept through the night - which for him is virtually unheard of!

My son is happy with these and that's all that matters!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son LOVES these. I have not tried them, they smell a little fishy, but there is something about them that he just loves. He asks for his "fishies" every morning. He is not a big fan of eating fish so we like that we can give him these so he gets those important Omega 3's.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good product

Three year old likes them.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 3.5 year old likes these and I'm glad he's getting high quality fish oil and not the plant-based dha in other gummies. I just wish they weren't so expensive!

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These I've given 5 stars as their taste is fantastic! I have tried so many omega-3 vitamins on my children and they will never eat them because they taste fishy and these are the first that have a nice flavor! Alas!

Great omega for kids!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our 2 1/2 year old loves these. I give him half of one daily, they are very chewy and large, I suggest cutting them into 4 pieces at first to make sure your little one can chew it. They are pricey, but I trust the Nordic brand, and it does not have extra vitamin E added, that almost all other DHA supplements add. Most multivitamins also have Vitamin E, and we did not want to give him excessive amount.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter looks forward to taking her fishies every day!

1 2