slippery

Posted by Reviewer1628188 on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My duaghter will take these but she's grossed out by the sliminess of them. They look and feel like raw salmon. We're going to go back to taking the Nordic Naturals chewable soft gels.

Best omega 3 for kids

Posted by 4911349915539222274 on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No fishy taste. Lovely bubblegum snmell and taste

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer3344660 on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No fishy taste, my twins love it. I think Jellies are better than Nordic Omega-3 Gummies.

My 7 year old's favorite

Posted by 5042209268485166256 on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have tried a bunch of other options before she tried this one. She used to like all of them. After trying this one she does not want to go back to the others

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No fishy smell or taste! My daughter loves these!

Excellent product

Posted by 5294979586758212275 on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kid loves it! would buy again!

2岁多的儿子很喜欢吃

Posted by 5440335485689738448 on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

有效成分的含量比那些橡皮糖高多了。。。2岁多的儿子天天都惦记着吃一颗,大概味道也不错吧

kid love it

Posted by 5136066352701213830 on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great taste and shape, kid love those fishes

Good choice for toddlers

Posted by 4818664281378711548 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our eye doctor recommended an Omega 3 supp for our 4 yo. I tried this one because it had a good amount of Omega 3, DHA, and EPA. They are not just "healthy" candy. My 4 yo happily eats them and always asks if he can have more. He loves that they are shaped like little fishies. I was not keen on the liquid omega 3 supps because I read they get rancid after exposure to air and you end up tossing out the bottle before it can be finished. These fishies are individually packaged so the dosing is easy and they are easy to bring on vacation. I tried them and to be honest I do not really like the taste, but as long as my little guy is willing to eat them I'm happy. Having said that, my 7 yo tried them and did not like them at all. If your kids likes the taste they are a great choice.

Great omega 3 product!

Posted by Reviewer1237129 on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My child is very picky and hates the fish oil / cod liver oil smell. She can't take chewable capsules as well. I got this for her to try and she loves it! I am so happy that I've finally found an Omega 3 product that she loves!

1 2