Never Fishy Tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Lemon soft gels consistently for eight years because I don't trust eating fish any longer due to mercury and other toxic chemicals contained in them. Never once have I experienced a fishy after taste with Nordic Naturals products. Originally Nordic Naturals were recommended to me by my medical doctor for my skin, hair, nails and overall health. I trusted him and have consistently purchased Omega-3. I look at least twenty years younger than my chronological age, and I suspect the daily use of Nordic Naturals Omega-3 has a great deal to do with it.

The best

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found that this and Minami make the best fish oils after doing much research. High quality, no side affects, and feel a difference taking them. I always recommend this brand to my clients.

best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nordic is best fish oil recommended to me by my doctor

Nordic Naturals, Omega 3, 1000 mg, 60 lemon flavored fish gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As far as I'm concerned Nordic Naturals Fish oil is the best out there. Absolutely no fishy taste. My 24 yr old grandson chews them up. I use the liquid fish oil in my protein smoothies and you can't taste the fish oil at all. This is the only fish oil I'll consume from now on. I tried other fish oils and bit into them and oh my goodness, it tasted like old rotten dead fish. Nordic Naturals tells you to test their fish oil this way. It can't be beat. Excellent!!!

I feel great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the Nordic Naturals, Omega-3, 1000 mg, Fish Gelatin Soft Gels based on a suggestion from a friend. Since I began taking them, I feel more energetic, happier and just overall great. I strongly recommend these.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps with your Cholesterol.

great for pescatarians

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

gelatin is made from fish, so you don't have to worry about it coming from other animals

For my son

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My 9 year old son is taking these with good results. He is home schooled and easily distracted in the house. After taking these a while, he's improved greatly in focus.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great shopping experience with Iherb. I'm planing to order a new bottle of Nordic Omega 3. It' still early to notice the full effects, but after 3 weeks of usage, my skin looks much better, and I've noticed that I can swim much better :)

No fishy aftertaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! I began using this product a few years ago due to the fact the capsule was made of fish gelatin and not bovine. I continue to use it because it works and has no fishy aftertaste.

1 2 3