Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My 3-year-old child takes this in combination with DMA H3, Barlene's Evening Primrose Oil and branched amino acids by Now. Our holistic doctor recommended this regimen along with other nutritional changes and she is now off the Autistic spectrum. We also use magnesium citrate by Now and sockeye salmon oil at vitalchoice.com. Our pediatric neurologist completely agrees with her supplement regimen and said he had no reason to see her unless something developed in the future. I should add, one of the biggest leaps for her was within 10 days of drinking organic milk and then raw milk. Puzzles that she could not pick up the pieces to, much less tell her OT where to put them, were completed in less than 2 minutes after changing her milk. Her speech and eye contact greatly improved after a month of beginning supplements. We are so grateful to God for healthy products and iherb.com!

Perfect for my son

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These have been an excellent option for my 8 year old. He had a hard time swallowing the larger softgels that you normally see, but these pills are just the right size. Since he has started taking the Omega-3-6-9 (about 3 months ago), we have seen a big improvement in his ability to concentrate. He's not a completely different kid, but is able to sit still and focus just a bit longer. He also less argumentative. His teacher has also noticed the difference.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is such a quality product. I give it to my 7-year old who has been using it since he was 4. He swallows it with no problems and it makes me feel better knowing he is getting his Omegas.

my kids ask for it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My five and three year olds ask for their "beans" every day! They love the taste. I've used this product for three years now ... initially to treat a speech disorder (which I think this product helped solve), now for overall health.

Nordic Naturals, Omega 3-6-9 Junior, 500mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Each member of my family tried this "chewable" gel capsule, and each of us spit it out. If your child is used to typical gummy vitamins, this is not a comparable item. However, my husband and I will take the rest of the capsules- and swallow them.

Kid loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is very picky with food not to mension pills etc. But she really enjoys the soft gels.

Kids have no problems with these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My kids have no problems with these at all - there have been no complaints at all with regards to repeating on them nor have they had any problems swallowing them. While they have chewed them which doesn't seem to phase them - they prefer to swallow them - either way it's really good for them. They also love the Carlson Labs for kids lemon flavoured fish oil - they lap it up and both of these oils have shown to be highly beneficial for kids with ASD which my boys both have which is why they are taking both of these. Excellent value for money and better than anything I can get here in Australia.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

child loves them

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My teenager son likes to eat this!

Taken for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have two kids that have taken this for years. great for heart health as well as overall feeling of well being. My son has ADHD, and his psychologist said he recommends omega to all his patients. Love this product!