Works pretty well for skin problems

Posted by Reviewer1331795 on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My cat had skin issues on his front left leg. Took him to 3 vets, all said the same, my cat needed a biopsy in order to know exactly what was going on. He is 16 so I didn't want him to go through that. I take fish oil myself ( for my cholesterol) and I thought it could not hurt my cat so I started to give him the omega 3 pet liquid and he has no more skin problems. I would recommend this product.

Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer1823127 on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I originally purchased Nordic Naturals Fish Oil as a supplement for my 10 yr old cat. She had fallen and chipped a bone on her elbow a few years back.(she's not very graceful) She will eventually probably need surgery as she gets older. This particular surgery is Very expensive. The vet had prescribed a joint enhancer which worked fine for some time. I noticed her limping a little and contacted the vet. He told me to add fish oil, along with the joint enhancer, to her diet. Within a 2 week period I noticed not only a huge difference in her gate, but she has more energy and her eyes and coat look fantastic. I also added to my other cats diet. He has received great benefits to his energy and coat as well. They shed less too! I would give this to my cats whether there were issues are not.

Please try this

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been a successful pet store manager of a major chain for over 14 years. I am passionate about pet health to the point where I am annoying to those around me. I am a huge believer in omega fatty acids for dogs and cats, especially after seeing the wonders they did for my own health. These vital nutrients are in very short supply in most typical dog and cat food, even the better brands. Within a month you'll see a shinier coat, which is the exterior manifestation of good things happening from the inside out. Iherb is an excellent company to do business with: great selection and prices, and fast, reliable shipping. Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Kiki The Kat says: "This stuff is finer than frog hair" ...

Posted by 5628371199488717943 on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have an older large M.C. rescue who was abused along with being de-clawed horribly (any de-clawing is bad). She has spine and hip problems along with minor skin issues. After 2.5 weeks I certainly notice a change in Her skin/coat but the great reward was to see Her go up the stairs for the first time one Her own in a year. It's the only thing I've changed / added to Her diet ... She is talking more and seems to be in less discomfort as far as movement goes. I'll post again in a month ...

Excellent for cats

Posted by 5417407773977954265 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good quality. Easy administration with the dropper.

My dog doesn't like it

Posted by 5054794885267345119 on Dec 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell puts him off. Makes him sick. I haven't looked into it any further. Probably don't need to.

She likes it, she likes itz,

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My little Lulu likes it and I think it might be helping with her vision. I accidently got her cod liver oil. I notice more of a difference with this fish oil.

강아지가 잘먹네요.

Posted by 4871390105247250035 on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

잘 안먹으면 어쩌나 하고 걱정했는데 다행히 우리 강아지가 잘 먹어요. 심장이 좀 안좋은 애라..사료위에 뿌려주고 있어요. 이거 먹고 튼튼하게 오래 살았음 좋겠네요.

pets love it

Posted by 5112361753569500531 on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my dogs coat has improved for sure. its softer to the touch and has a spark to it.

Ok...

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My cat seemed to adore this oil at the begining. Then she didn't want it anymore, so I cannot tell if it works. I bought it in order to help her to have nicer fur.

1 2 3