Works Well for Dogs & Cats!

Posted by NMS-Three-Six-Five on Feb 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So far I've found this product to be wonderful. I use it for both my cats and my dog. Even my picky eater cats don't mind when I put this on top of their wet food. I think it has really helped improve the coats of all the animals in my house, and I've also seen it have a positive effect on my two cats that have allergies.In general, you should supplement your pets diet with omega 3s, as it's good for even a average animal's health. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Love the product - hate the bottle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the fish oil. It's of great quality, and I really trust Nordic Naturals. My one problem with the product is the bottle. I have to take the lid off and pour out the fish oil every time. This causes some of the precious fish oil to drip down the side of the bottle :( Not to mention that exposing the fish oil that is left in the bottle to oxygen over and over again isn't very good for it either. This product would be PERFECT if they improved the bottle.

Best supplement for doggies

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best omega oil for doggies! tried many this is the best!

giving for kidney disease

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this on the recommendation from my vet, to help my dog with kidney disease. Using it in blind faith, but I know it can't hurt.

Finally the cure!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My cat was vomiting her food a few times a week-- not normal vomiting. I had her checked out at the vet and the tests came back clear. It was many months, with my cat acting skittish and getting scary thin, before I came across Dr. Jean Hofve's advice to supplement essential fatty acids. I put this oil in a dropper bottle and give one dropper twice a day with her food. My cat hasn't vomited since the first dose! She is already putting on weight and acting like the warrior princess she is. I give it to the other 3 cats too now. One 8 ounce bottle lasts 4 cats and a small dog one month. Not bad!

Nordic Naturals Omega-3 for Dogs liquid

Posted by ivyengland on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is high quality because it comes from Nordic Naturals, I give my dog about 3/4 teaspoon of this a day. It is healthy for my dogs joints, fur, and heart.

Good supplement for dog's skin and coat, not-so-good dispensing method

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was recommended this for my dog who has some persistent (though not severe) skin issues. I've only been able to diligently add this to his food daily a month ago and can now see slight improvement, though uncertain if it is a chicken allergy (I have totally stopped giving chicken about a month ago). Since I am also about to start him on a raw diet in the near future, I hope that also helps to improve the skin issues further along with this Omega-3. The only downside like many others have mentioned, the poor design of the bottle mouth. It makes dispensing the product a real chore and a waste, having to always standby a tissue to wipe the outer brim of the bottle. I honestly wouldn't mind paying a couple of bucks more for a better quality dispensing method, like a dropper-type of bottle.

Nordic Naturals Pet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delivery was fast. However, the package and bottle was pretty warm to the touch when I received it. Not sure if it would affect the quality of the fish oil. Undecided whether to feed it to my dog or not...