Only brand I will take

Posted by Reviewer1770951 on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended adding fish oil years ago, this is the only brand I will take. At first I tried anything that wouldn't have the fishy burpy aftertaste and this is the only one that really doesn't have it. My blood pressure is perfect now after years of battling high BP, and my cholesterol levels are going in the right direction. I believe this is a high quality brand, worth the extra money, although a better price can't be found anywhere other than iherb

great product.

Posted by Reviewer1241222 on Jun 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this brand because I read about 2-3 years ago that they had the "purest" fish oil on the market. I take 6 a day as prescribed by my naturopath and my cholesterol has dropped significantly.

Great fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2835200 on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over 8 years, and still it does wonders for the body, great taste too.

Free of mercury

Posted by 4731998368534349193 on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read that some omega 3 fatty acid products are contaminated with methyl mercury. Nordic Naturals and Carlson's lab were cleared of it.

Great product for painful leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer1645275 on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When my husband saw a nutritionist some time this year, he mentioned that he suffered from severe leg cramps, which are very painful. The nutritionist suggested that he took Nordic Omega Fish Oil, 1000 mg, 3 caps daily. She mentioned that there are several brands but that Nordic brand is the best. After just a week of taking it, my husband's leg cramps were gone. I myself used to have painful leg cramps from time to time. About a month ago, I decided to take one cap daily. It likewise relieved me of my painful leg cramps. I am so thankful for this product and I recommend it to others who suffer painful leg cramps, especially at night.

Skin is softer; dandruff gone

Posted by Reviewer1318429 on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it's a coincidence or a different product that I am taking called 7-KETO by Now Foods, but my skin feels softer- less bumps on arms and no blemishes on my face. Also I had a little bit of dandruff and it's gone. This is all in my 1st week. I haven't noticed an improvement on my ADD yet. I'm taking 2 a day.

Digests Well

Posted by Reviewer2416017 on Nov 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite of the fish oils.

For dry eyes

Posted by 5338961779486586829 on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My doc recommended to have Nordic fish oil for my dry eyes so I think I found a right one. I just started taking it so I dont know if my dry eye got improved but I will keep taking.

No Burps

Posted by Reviewer1582002 on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't mind the little fish burps of the other brands. But, my wife refused to take them because of this. I ordered this in hopes that she would take it, and she does. She's been taking this for several months now with no complaints. Rarely, I will get a little burp ... but it's a real faint lemon taste. Nothing fishy about it AT ALL. Highly recommended.

NO fishy aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer3281948 on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Some fish oil capsules leave a horrible fishy aftertaste, but not Nordic Naturals. They are also easy to swallow. I even give it to my best friend at Christmas and her birthday. She is a heart attack survivor and is supposed to take fish oil everyday. She is bad about not buying it regularly for herself, so what better way to show her how much I love and value her than to give her the gift of good health. Last year for her birthday, I gave her a purple (her favorite color) lunchbox, a grocery store gift card, and her Nordic Natural Omega-3's to encourage her to maintain a good healthy diet. She likes them so much that she told her boyfriend the needed to take them too.